Pt28: Bad Move Eilish

HAHSHJAHAHSKAHDVJDISHSUDJIEODN HAWT. She's so cute 🥺🥺
~a month later~
NaRrAtOr: Wil and Naomi are now in a relationship. They got into their relationship like a week ago. So everyone is in a relationship.

Billies pov:

I got invited to this party by Denzel and I wanna go. I'm hanging out with y/n right now and I want to see if she'd be down to go with me.

"Yo, Denzel invited me to this party tonight, you down to go?"
"Eh... I dont know." Her nose is scrunched up.
"Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeeee" I pout and poke my lip out.
"Cant we just sit at home and cuddle." She smiles and looks wide eyed.
"We do that every night." i turn my head.
"So..? I just dont really wanna go to a party right now. Too much to deal with." She sighs and shrugs her shoulders as she goes back on her phone.

"Jeeze you're so boring." That came out a bit harsher than I meant it to.(that dont sound gramatacaly correct :))
"'JeEzE yOu'Re So BoRiNg.' You can still go to the party by yourself ya know.'" She nudges me and smiles.
"Yeah but i wanna go with you." I pout again.
"Well that aint gon happen since im so BoRiNg."

I give her the stank face while rolling my eyes and walk off. She follows me.

"Billie, I know you are not mad because I dont want to go to some stupid party." She grabs my arm.
"Well I am because you dont ever want to do anything. We just sit here and do nothing." I throw my arms up. She just looks at me. "You're not as fun as you used to be. You used to be the fun one, who would go out with her bestfriend and do crazy shit. The sneaky shit we used to do at parties. Thats the Y/n I know. Not the Y/n that sits there and does nothing but stay on her phone. In this hot ass house. All. Damn. Day. 25/8. We dont do shit! Ever! Thats not who I wanted to be with." She stares at me as her eyes start to get glossy.

"Shit-" I mumble under my breath. "I'm sorry y/n-" before I can finish my sentence she walks off.
"Go to the fucking party if you wanna go so damn bad." She slams the bedroom door in my face.

I reach for the door handle. My phone rings. It's Denzel.

D: "yo Billie where you at? This party is jumpin!"
B: " I dont know if i'm gonna make it man. Me and my girl got something going on right now."
D: "I say give her some space and come to this party."
B: "whatever man i'll see you there."
D: "Thats what i'm talkin bout!"

Y/n pov:

I crept up to the door and listened to the conversation that billie had with someone.

That bitch. She's really going to that damn party after all she just said to me. Fuck her.

I hear her start to walk away.

She comes back.

"Hey, I'm..." she hesitates. "i'm sorry y/n.... I love you." She stands there for a moment. Probably expecting a reply. I stay silent.

She walks away and out the door.(to the house not the room 💀)

Bad move Eilish. A real bad move.

Billies pov:

On the way to the party, all I could think about was Y/n. I'm thinking about asking the driver to turn around so I can go back to talk to her.

It's too late. The damage is done. Im gonna go and enjoy myself. She can stay bored.

I walk into the house and its hot as fuck. It reeks with weed, alcohol and vomit. Maybe I shouldn't have worn this bigass hoodie.

________________________________
Ummm.. who told billie to pop off on y/n like that😳 she aint have to go that damn hard 😔✋🏽 #TheyDoAnythingForClout😴

This one is kinda short but i SWEARRR in the next chapter theres HELLA tea and i cant put that much tea into one chapter 😔✋🏽 so, with that, tea coming soon :). (I am so sorry i use '😔✋🏽' too damn much 💀)
I cant wait fur da next chapta yall gon be SHOOKETH 😗😌💅

ALSO my book hit 31K MF VIEWS!?!??! WILLLDDDDDDDD thank you sm for reading :) ❤️ vote comment and follow me luv xx (LMFAO) 🥰💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
07/19/19