Pt32: coffee

Your pov:
I get a message from Billie and debate on if i should open the message right now or not.
"Should i...?"
"I mean yeah, dont keep her waiting."
"Yeaah buuut, i dont wanna seem desperate." I look at her and frown.
"Wait like, two minutes."
"Okay."

I sit there for 2.5 seconds, then get curious and open the message.

"Okay so, she wants to meet up tomorrow at some cafe."
"Ouu really! Romantic." Naomi looks at me and winks.
"Im supposed to be mad at her." I say and give her a stank eye.
"You right. I still say you should go. Just be a little bit petty."
"Thats smart."

I text her back.

"sounds good :)"

~the next day~

i walk into the coffee sho and immediately see the joyful smile of hers. seeing her smile fills me up with warmth. it makes me think of how much i miss her.

i sit down and just stare at her, taking in her beauty.

fuck.

i miss her so much.

she gives me a weird look.
"hey, are you o-"

i kiss her. mid sentence. for a long time. i pull back, and for a moment i look into her eyes, remembering all the fun shit we did together.

then i remember que. i sit down and look away.

"what do you want?" i say, trying to sound harsh but it came out soft and sappy.

she giggles.
"to talk to you of course, love." she puts her hand on my hand.

i let it sit there for a minute, taking in the softness and the warmth of her hand.

"bull shit." i pull my hand away.
"listen. thats all im asking you to do. just listen. you dont have to reply, or tell me how you feel, you can just walk off and never talk to me again. but first, please, just listen. okay?"

i stare at her, deciding if i should or not.

"okay." i say looking her in the eyes. everyone deserves a chance.

she tells me everything. how she was drunk, how she felt that it was still her fault, everything.

i look at her, trying to hold in the tears.

"i-.... im sorry baby." i say. "im sorry i didn't listen, im sorry that i walked off like that. i didn't mean to, i- i was just so angry. i couldn't stop thinking about it. that somebody else had their hands on my girl. i had this fear that you liked it, liked him more than me. i had this fear that you were going to leave me for..." my voice cracks. 'dont cry dont cry dont cry' is all i can think, but they just pour out. "him."

"you're fine. i get it. i would feel the same way. confused, scared, angry. all of it. i understand you completely. i'd never ever leave you for that asshole. ever. if i wanted him, i would still be with him. but i dont want him. i want you." she wipes my tears away. "cmon lets get you cleaned up."

she leads me to the bathroom.

" i cant believe i just cried like that in public." i say, wiping the tears with paper towels. i hear a click, but i think nothing of it. "billie. im sorry. i really am. i should have just-"

i felt her arms snake around me.
"shhhh."

she lightly kisses on my neck. she slowly trails her hand up my stomach and onto my boobs.

______________________________
j a little something :). my lawdt these past few months have been crazy. i haven't been on here in ages, i miss yall ngl 🥺. let me tell u tho, im a dumbass, n i met up w this boy on saturday at the movies, and lets j say hella shit went down💀💀. eye- eye cant believe i did that. but now im scared that he's gonna drop me.
also, rip juice wrld :(. legends always die so young.