Pt18: Shhh

Your pov

I scream. A bag goes over my head. Im trying to get out of their grasp but its not working.

"Shhhh" i can feel heat from their breath right in my ear.

For some reason it calms me... and oddly enough, turns me on at the same time.

I feel myself being lifted. A door opens. I get set onto what feels like a bed.

They lift my hands up. I hear a clicking noise then I feel something cold go around my wrists. I try to pull away but i soon realize that my hands are tied onto something.

Next comes my clothes. Everything is taken off one by one. Slowly. I feel the cold air touch my body. It feels like hours before they are all off.

They then lift up half of the bag. Just exposing my mouth.

I feel a hand touch my cheek. Its rough, but touches me gently. I jump a little. I start breathing heavily. I feel their soft, small lips connect to mine. Slowly intertwining with mine. Its a soft gentle kiss.

I get a really bad gut feeling. Something seems off. I back away.

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" I hear a manly voice say.
"Who the fuck are you?" I start to panic
"Don't you miss me princess? Oh i know you do." My stomach goes crazy. I feel as if I'm going to throw up. they get closer to me.
"What is this? Some kind of sick prank?" I start pulling at my hands. Trying to set them free. I feel my face get hot.
"I don't think thats gonna work." He starts laughing.

The bag get yanked off my face. Standing in front of me Is Rocco.

"What the fuck are you here!?" I scream at him. "How did you even get in here?" i look around in confusion and anger.
"Thats none of your business." He smirks.
"What do you want from me?"
"I want you back baby. Please. Ive changed my ways. Seriously!" He pleads
"Di- did you really?" My voice is now soft and sweet.
"Yes! And i did it all for you! Ever since our slip up at that party, I've been longing for you. your kisses, your body, your love. I... I miss you." He kneels down next to the bed. I can see the sorrow in his eyes as they start to tear up.
"Okay. Just take me out of these handcuffs so we can talk about it." I give him a slight reassuring smile. He starts to take the handcuffs off. He suddenly pauses.
"You're lying to me." He stares at me in rage. "You are lying to me aren't you! You trader! You said we were going to have kids! A life! Get married! Li-"
"I swear! Im not messing with you. No funny shit! I miss you too. So much. I want to have a life with you, and if you really did change, ill be willing to give you another chance because i..." i take a big gulp. "I- i love you." Tears start to form in my eyes
"You do?" He puts his hand back down.
"Yes. I do." I smile at him. He takes my handcuffs off. I rub my wrists in pain.

"Where are my clothes? And my stuff?" I ask. "I don't want to talk to you naked." i giggle
"But baby you look better naked."
"Stop it." I blush and roll my eyes playfully.
"Here." He hands me my clothes.
"Thank you." I stand up and kiss him. I start to get dressed. "But seriously, how did you get in?" I ask.
"Im working on my music with finn." He says.
"Oh really? Good. Im glad you are finally using your voice." I give him a wink and a smile. We both laugh.
"Hey, I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick. Ill be right back."

Before he can say anything, I walk out the room and close the door behind me.

I open the bathroom door, then close it and quietly walk into the living room. I find my bag and my keys and make a run for it.

I hop into my car. I see Rocco opening the door and running out.
"YOU BITCH! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRUSTED YOU!" He's screaming and crying.

I hurry up and drive off. Fuck that was close. Too close.

________________________________
Woahhhh plot twisttt 😌 the tea has been spilled. But its not over yet😉

I always post at night💀... should i post during the daytime? Ouuu i should make a schedule. Every night, Every other night. Once a week... Once every two weeks. 3 times a year... summ like that. 🤣💀

Also i deadass got 4k reads. Thats dope asf! Thanks for reading!! Vote and comment 😌😋❤️❤️

05/14/19