Pt21: No Luck😞🤘

^^ I- Russians are so damn pretty 🥺🥺
_______________________________

Your pov

We pull up to the club and walk inside. I see the same guy I saw yesterday.

"Hey. No luck on finding your friend?" He says as he sees me.
"No. I was wondering if we could look at the cameras? To see who she left with." I say.
"Yeah sure. Come with me." We follow him to a door that has the words "employees only" in big bold letters on it. We walk inside and there are boxes. He takes us to another room and unlocks the door. We walk inside.

There are a bunch of little tv's that are switching through different parts of the club.

"So, she was here two days ago?" He asks.
"Yeah."
"And this was the last place you saw her?" He says while scrolling through a computer.
"Yeah. And she left with some dude but I don't know where." I reply.
"Okay. Just tell me when you see her."

I see me and her enter the club.

"Thats us right there." I say pointing.

He speeds up the video a bit and after a few minutes me and her part ways.

"I think thats the guy she left with." I say. He then takes what looks to be a screenshot of the mans face.

We continue watching the video and Naomi leaves. The bartender switches the cameras to the outside cameras to see what car she gets in.

"Its an uber." Billie says.
"Take a screenshot of the license plate we can see where they dropped them off." I say.
"Oh you're right." Billie says.

The bartender prints out the screenshots for us and I take pictures on my phone just in case.

"Thank you so much!" I say as we leave the club.
"Anytime!" He waves at us and walks back into the building.

I take out my gps on my phone and put the address in. Its 45 minutes away.

We step out of the car. The house is small. It looks like a one story house unless it has a basement. Its modern, the house is grey and white and the door is red. The same car we saw in the video is in the driveway.

We walk up to the door and knock. For some reason my heart is pounding.

A man that looks to be in his late 20's early 30's steps out.

"Hi how can I help you." His smile is very warming and homey.
"Hi um, you took them somewhere about two days ago right?" I say while holding up the picture. He squints at the picture.
"I think I do remember taking them somewhere." He says.
"Do you mind telling me where?" I ask.
"We're detectives." Billie says and pulls out a fake badge then quickly puts it back in her pocket. I give her a side eye.

He over looks her for a second.
"Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't know! I keep all my routes in my phone so I'll look it up." I looks through his phone for a minute. "I think I found it." He gives us the address and I write it down in my phone.
"Thank you so much!" I say while turning around and leaving.
"Oh yeah no problem at all!" He smiles and closes the door.

We drive over to the mans house. The house has two floors. It looks like a... normal house I guess.

We walk up to the door and knock.
"You are?" Its the guy from the picture.
"Hi. Two nights ago you were with my friend." I showed him the picture.
"So? What about her?" He says.
"Where is she?" Billie says.
"How would i know?" He replies.
"You were with her last. Where is she?" Billie says. Shes getting angry.
"I don't know. We hooked up but by the morning she was gone." He throws his arms up.
"Shit!" I shout. I run back to the car. Billie follows me.
"Hey its okay, we'll find her." She rubs my back while I'm crying.

We go to the nearest police station to file a missing persons report.

"Now how long has she been missing for?" The police asks. He looks to be in his 40s and has a big bald spot on his head.
"About 48 hours," i say fiddling with my fingers.
"Okay so the last place you saw her was at **** club, you got video of her and another man from the surveillance camera, and got the address of the uber they went in?" He says, one of his eyebrows are lifted up.
"Yes and we got the address of the guy she went with." I say.
"Okay, were going to start a search team, if you would like to help by any means you can. I will let you know if we find anything. I'd say you go home and get some rest for now okay?" He says to me.
"Okay." We get up and leave the police station.
"We will find her okay?" Billie puts her arm around me as we walk to the car.

________________________________
Schools out for me tmr gang gang💀🤘🥳🤪. But its so weird bc i don't feel like its the last day of school, I feel like were gonna go back after tmr 💀 this was such a short school year for me (I'm not complaining) I'm mad that i didn't become friends with some people.
At this point in the book, I'm just adding random shit lmaooo so yeah. Thanks for reading! Vote comment and subscribe to Tati because James is cancelled 💀😌
++ yall should listen to the song gtg by freddie dredd, mix it by bass santana, and gosha by $not (if you like rap bc they are all rap songs lmao 💀💀) one last ting, thanks for 6k reads 🥺💞💞💀

05/29/19