Pt16:Beckfast

Billies pov

Me and y/n went out to get breakfast. On the way to the restaurant, i brought up the monster (does she call it anything? Ik it represents herself but likeee)

"So. That thing you were drawing came up in a dream?" I ask
"Yeah. Multiple times."
"And you've never seen it before... Anywhere?"
"No. Never. Why?"
"What was your dream about?"
"I don't remember."
"But didnt you have it twic-"
"Yeah, but i dont remember." Her voice is in a more stern tone.
"How did the monster show up?"
"I dont know."
"How do- i mean. Was it in a dark room or wa-"
"I said i don't remember! Can we just drop it?"

The rest of the car ride was silent. There is something she's not telling me, and i want to know what.

When we get to the restaurant y/n apologizes.
"Hey, sorry for yelling. I didnt mean to. Its just im not ready to talk about it i guess." She says.
"Hey, its all cool." I give her a peck on the lips. Fast, so no one sees. She blushes.

We walk into the restaurant hand in hand and order our food.

"You've never showed your affection towards me in public." Y/n says with a smirk.
"Oh shut uppp." I blush but i try to hide it.

Your pov:

I was a bit surprised when Billie and I held hands when we went into the restaurant. It seems like a simple gesture but Bil is kinda bad at showing affection towards people in person. But Wil is open to it. She doesn't really care what people think. Thats one of the things i like about Wil, and hate about Bil.

As we walk to the car, billie has her arm around me. She looks at me and smiles.

"Y/n. I dont ever want to lose you."
"You wont." I smile back at her.
"No like seriously. Even if you and Wil have something going on, don't leave me because of her. Or anyone. Please."
"The only person that could change my perspective on you, is you. You have nothing to worry about. I dont wanna lose you either." I hug her for a moment.

We get back to my house and just chill for a moment. Until Billie gets a text from Wl and she leaves.

Before she left she told me there was a party tonight and that i should go.

"Mmmm. I'll think about it." I already know im going to go to the party, its just fun to mess with her.
"Pleeeassseeeeee pleassssseeeeee." She begs
"Maybe." I say and smile.
"Ugh. Ur such a party pooper." She makes a funny face and leaves.

I laugh to myself and call Naomi.

Y/n: Yo whats up bitchhhhh
N: Ayeee whats poppinnnn
Y/n: U tryna hit up this party later?
N: Bet whos party?
Y/n: I dont even know. Billie invited me.
N:Ouuuuuuuuu billieeeee
Y/n: Mcht bitch shut upppp. U tryna go or not.
N: I got u. See ya in a few.
Y/n: Alright see ya.

________________________________

Omg idc im DOING a school billie book thing. Everyone does it and i have such great ideas for it soosososososooooo yhea. ALSOO i got 3k reads which is CRAZYYYY thanks much love fam (its mainly cuz of how many chapters i have but HEY i still did it gang gang)
I jUST came back from utahhh wow it was fun but garbage i went camping for the first time so yeah. And it was with school and i hate everyone at school except for like 5 people. We drove there andndndnd it took 6 hourd (i live in colorado wow so funn ha ha *say that in a sarcastic voice*)
K byeyeyeey
Thanks for reading like sub-
Vote comment and whatever else u can do bc i forgot thanksksksksksksksk❤️❤️❤️