Pt29: clownery luv🤡 xx,

Billies pov:

I head over to the kitchen to pour me a drink.

I take the red cup and mix two random alcohols in it then head over to the couch.

"Heyy! Billay! You made it." A voice calls from behind.
"Oh whats up Zel." I dap him up.

"Wheres Eilish 2.0?" He asks.
"She's prolly out with her girlfriend or something."
"No I was talking about your girlfriend."
"Dude I deadass just told you over the phone that some 'shit' is going on."
"You didnt even bring her here?"
"That was the reason why we got into an argument. Anyways you got some weed?"
"Yeah yeah I got you."

He walks off and I go sit on the couch. Taking slow sips of my drink, letting the alcohol slowly take over.

Someone sits next to me on the couch.

"What up Eilish." Its Que. (billie's ex)
"Hi?" He holds out his hand but I dont take it. I just stare at it.
"Damn. So thats how we rockin now?"
"I guess so." I down the rest of my drink. Whatever I just drank was pretty damn strong.

He passes me a blunt. I hit it a few times, then pass it back to him.

"I heard you're a pussy eater now." He say's and laughs.
"Wha- yeah, I am." I take a long drag from the blunt, then cough it out.
"I bet I could give you more satisfaction than your girl." He looks at me and smirks.
"Doubt that." I try not to make eye contact.
"You know damn well when I used to hit it before you would be screaming my name." He licks his lips and tries to touch my thigh but I get up and walk to the kitchen. Pouring more alcohol into my cup.

I go back to the couch and see that he's not there anymore. Wanting to forget the conversation that just happened, I gulp the drink down. But he still lingers in my mind.

"Aye come here, I got something to show you." Before I can even respond Que grabs my wrists and takes me down the hall.
"Wh- what are you doing?" My words come out as slurs.
"I need you right now" (yall remember that song from like 2016? Loll) I can tell he's intoxicated too.
"Nooooo you need pussy, but not mine." I giggle and try to walk away.
"No baby I need yours." he pulls me into the room and pushes me against the wall.
"Thats gross." I say and laugh.

He stares deeply into my eyes. I stop laughing and stare back.

"I gotta get out of here" I keep thinking, but I dont move. I stay there.

He leans in and kisses me. And I kiss him back.

He picks me up and puts me on the bed without breaking the kiss. He pulls away and unbuckles his belt.

I imagine him as y/n she looks at me, asking for permission. I nod in response. Then she smiles and continues unbuckling her belt.

It switches back to Que as he puts a condom on and lines himself up with my hips.

He thrusts into me. I dont feel anything. I feel numb.

"Im sorry." Those words repeat over and over in my head.

I disguise my cries as moans, waiting for this all to be over with.

After what felt like hours (only like 5 mins haha) he finally finishes.

I get up and get dressed quick, im trying to leave before the tears come.

"Better than your girl right?" He says and winks at me.

I roll my eyes at him and slam the door shut as I run to the front door.

Everything is a blur, I can barely walk cause I'm so intoxicated. Im pushing through the crowd trying to find my way to the door.

Someone grabs my shoulder.

"Leaving already? The party just started!" I turn around to see its Denzel.
"Yeah, tonights just not my night I guess." I try to seem as sober as possible.
"You got a way home? You seem pretty fucked up."
"Im good, thanks for inviting me. Peace out bro." I try to dap him up but I completely miss his hand so I just Smile and stumble away.

I go outside and call for an uber. Its going to take about 30 minutes for them to get here.

I sit down on the curb, replaying everything that just happened in my head. I start to cry. Just then, it starts raining, hard.

I get home and I'm soaking wet. I see Y/n sleeping. I plop down next to her.

"Billie? Your soaking wet, do you wanna change?"
"Un-uh" I reply.

She gets up and grabs one of my baggy shorts and some shorts.

"I said I'm good." My words slur out.
"Im not sleeping with a wet billie." she smiles while pulling my shirt off and putting the other one on.

After she changes my clothes for me I lay down, facing away from her.

Y/n pov:
I can tell that something is wring with billie but I'm not sure what. Maybe its the argument we had earlier, I over reacted. But Billie shouldn't have said those things, then left.

After a few minutes I hear sniffling and soft crying. I think about turning to her and asking her whats wrong, but I decide i'm going to be petty. I will deal with her tomorrow.

________________________________
Anyways, how was y'alls day? Mine was boring as hell.

Thanks for reading❣️

07/20/19