Pt8: Stop Teasing

Billie pov

I kiss her harshly. She's hesitant at first, but kisses back.

I stop to take off her shirt then start softly sucking and kissing her down her neck. As soon as I got to her chest, I sucked harshly making sure to leave marks. She let out soft moans with each touch.

Your pov

She gets to my pants and takes them off painfully slow. She blows cold air on my heat, causing me to flinch a little. She rubs her finger on my center, teasing me.
"Billie- stop teasing." 

She smirks and giggles at me then shoved her finger inside my heat. I start to moan. She adds a second finger and goes faster, while rubbing my clit at the same speed with her other hand.

She finds my G spot and hits it with each thrust. My moans grow louder and louder. My legs begin to shake as she adds a third finger and increases the speed. She uses her whole arm with each thrust.

I feel a knot form into my stomach. I try to hold it until I can't anymore.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yell/moan.

Billie starts to suck on my clit as she's pumping. I cum all over her fingers and her face.

She licks it all up off her fingers while staring at my. I'm trying to catch my breath. She then winks at me and leaves the room.

I can't even walk straight. I try and walk back as normally as possible but it's hard.

I plop down next to Naomi.
"Damn you good? What happened?" She asks.
"I'll tell you about it later." I say glancing at billie. She notices and a smirk grows onto her face as she licks her lips.

Damn. Did I really fuck both of the Eilish twins?

________________________________
This was short asf but w.e. Sorry I didn't update I didn't know what to write 💀💀 anyways thanks for reading 🤪😌