Pt17: Come Over

Your pov:

Me and Naomi get to the house where the party is at.it reeks of weed and alcohol. As we walk in, everyones eyes are glued on us. Some guys try to stop us, but we just keep walking.

We shuffle our way through the crowd and i spot jay.
"Hey guys" me and Naomi say in unison.
"Hey" everyone shouts back.
"Damn yall lookin good." Jay says and winks.
"Shut up boy we always look good." Naomi strikes a pose. We all laugh.

someone passes us some weed as we sit down and we smoke it. We end up smoking a lot of weed. As Im just sitting there, i spot someone. My eyes widen at the sight of him.

I nudge Naomi.

"Naomi, look! Look who's here!"
"Who's he-" she looks around and spots him. "OH MY GOD! We have to meet him cmon!" She pulls me up and starts speed walking.

"Where are you two going?" Someone calls to us. We stop dead in out tracks. I turn around and its Willie.
"To see Ski mask!" Naomi yells.
"Oh. He's a friend of mine. Let me take yall to see him." She gets up and starts walking. Me and Naomi follow her lead.

"Yo whats up ski?"
"Aye whats up wil!" They dap each other up. "Who are these two?" Ski says while licking his lips.
"This is y/n and her friend Naomi." Willie says gesturing to us.
"Damn. Yall are fine." He says while looking us up and down. We both blush.
"Thats all you baby." I say to Naomi and walk away from them.
"Get him" i mouth to naomi. She winks back at me.

I grab a drink and head back to jay and them. Willie comes back and sits next to me. She has her arm wrapped around me. Were all just talking when i feel myself slowly drifting away. My eyes are getting heavier. My body is getting warmer.
"Tired baby girl?" I jump. Slightly startled.
"Yeah a little." I say.
"Cmon." She grabs my hand and we walk away from everyone.

We walk into a bedroom and i lay down. Willie starts to leave.
"Don't leave me." I say trying to sound sad.
"You want me to stay with you?"
I nod sleepily. "Okay"

She lays down next to me. I can feel her body heat on mine. I scoot closer to her. She kisses my forehead softly. I melt into her body.

I wake up . I look around and im alone.

Suddenly Willie walks in.

"Whats up baby girl?" Willie says to me.
"Where's Naomi?"
"She went with Stokeley (ski mask)"
"Where?"
"Ion know."

I check my phone and i see calls and texts from her. I try calling her but she doesn't answer.

I get up and start checking rooms. Shes nowhere to be found.

I find her on the balcony with ski mask.
"Oh hey. Why didn't you answer my calls?" I say.
"I should be asking you the same. My phone died."
"You ready to go?"
"Yeah." "Call me" she says as she walks away from ski mask.

I give her the "what just happened" look. She smiles at me.
"Ill tell you later." She says.

I drop her off at her house and on my way home i get a text from willie.

Willie💦

Hey where did you go?

Oh i went home. My bad i didn't say bye.

You should come over today.

Alright i got you. See ya.

I get ready and head to willies house.

I knock on the door and no one answers. I knock a second time, and still nothing happens. I kept knocking and no one had answered.

I know where they hid their second key so i decided to let myself in.

I walked into the house and it sounded empty. Maybe i came too early.
"Hello?" I say while walking through the hallway.

I keep walking around. The only sound i can hear is the floor boards creaking, with every step i take.

Shivers went down my spine as i walked through the house. I tried texting willie, but she didnt reply. I walk up to her room. And before i can open the door, someone grabs me.

I scream. A bag goes over my head. Im trying to get out of their grasp but its not working.

_______________________________
Lots of tea in the next chapter 🐸☕️