Pt24: Watcha gonna do?

Smut (ish😒) *tee hee*

Your pov
As Billie and I walk back into the living room, we see Naomi and will kissing.

Not wanting to ruin the moment, we stand there for a bit.

"Ahem." Billie clears her throat and walks into the living room. Wil and Naomi quickly pull away

I walk over and sit in between them.

"Oh so now you wanna sit here?" Naomi says.
"I guess this spot wasn't too bad after all." I smile then turn my head to Wil.
"Bitch" she mouths. I laugh.

I get up and move next to Billie, cuddling with her as we watch the movie. Her body was warm, I felt like i could just melt into her. I tried to sync with her breaths but almost died doing it.

We all ended up falling asleep before we could finish the movie.

———
Next day~

"Hey we'll be back later were going to the movies." Naomi say's as she heads out the door with Wil.

"K bye have fun." I say as the door closes.

I go up to billies room to see what shes doing.

Her red light is on, making everything look red or black. She has headphones in. Shes nodding her head with her eyes closed.

I quietly walk up to her and place my hand on her cheek. I then lean in and kiss her soft lips.

She pulls me onto her lap without breaking the kiss. She tries to gain dominance, but I wont let her.

I bring my hand down to her neck, choking her lightly. A moan slips out of her mouth. 

"Take off your shirt." I say.

She pulls her shirt off, then takes off her bra.

"I didn't say to take off your bra yet." I slip my hand back onto her neck.
"S-sorry." She stutters.
"Shhhh." I put my finger on her lip and bite mine. "I want you to do everything I tell you to do or there will be consequences. Got it?"
"But-"
"No if, ands, or buts." I say sternly.
"Y/n, I'm not-"
"it's daddy from now on." I grip a bit harder onto her neck.
"Yes daddy." She says and gulps.

I stop strangling her and lay down next to her, one arm propping me up.

"Take all your clothes off." I say. She obeys.

"Now strip."
"Wh-what?" She says, surprised.
"Dance. Or there will be a punishment." I click my tongue.

She stands completely still.

Billie's pov

I'm eager to see what "punishment" she has for me. So I don't do what she says.

I cross my arms.

"Whatcha gonna do?" I say, smirking. She says nothing. She stares at me with lust in her eyes.

________________________________
Dis is short but i'll make the next one longer.

Kinda wanna do a face reveal or whateva.... idk doe :/

06/26/19