Pt30: Cry me a river

Tell me not Finn is so adorable 🥺 happy burday :) <33 (it was on July 30th 💀)

Your pov:
I wake up and roll over to Billie, but shes not there. Shes already up. I walk down to the kitchen and see Billie sitting at the table.

"Hey Bil, did you eat?"
"Mhm." She replies, keeping her eyes glued to her phone.
"What you looking at?" I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her.
"Just fan posts." She says as she gets up, pushing me off of her, and walks over to the couch.

I stand there for a minute. Wondering whats wrong with her. She seems so distant lately.

"Bil..."
"Mhm?"
"Are you mad at me?"
"No? Im not mad at you." She says and finally looks up at me.
"Then whats going on? You seem... distant. Did something happen at the party?" She walks up to me.
"No. Nothing happened, I'm sorry." She kisses my forehead in a reassuring way.

She smiles and walks away. I have a feeling in my gut that something did happen that she doesn't want me to know about.

~ Later that day~

Billie and I were sitting in bed. She was rolled over on her phone and I was watching a movie.

She had barely talked to me at all today and Billie is the talkative kind, so I knew something was up.

"Billie. Whats wrong?"
"Nothing."
"You can lie but I know that you're not fine."
"Baby I-" her eyes start to water.
"What happened? You can tell me."

She looks at me and shakes her head. She opens her mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

She starts to cry. I grab her and push her head onto my chest. She wraps her arms around me. I let her cry it out. I hate seeing my baby like this.

After about 10 minutes she looks up at me.

"Im sorry." Tears still streaming down her face.
"It's okay."
"No it's not."
"Billie, what did you do?" I cup her face in my hands.
"Im sorry I dont know what I was thinking, I wanted to stop I- I wanted to get up to leave but I just couldn't and-" my shirt was wet with tears.

I slowly start to realize whats going on. My face gets hot. My vision gets blurry. I'm furious.

"Did you...?" My voice cracks.
"Im sorry i'm so sorry." She says still crying. I push her off me.
"You cheated!? With who!?" I try my best to stay calm.
"Brandon."
"Que? Brandon as in Que? Your ex?" At this point I cant even look at her.
"Yeah, but baby i'm so-"
"Dont call me baby." I say coldly and walk away from her.

Tears start falling down my face. Billie grabs my wrist.

"Please baby let me explain." She cries. I turn to her.
"Dont fucking touch me. Just get your shit and get the fuck out of my house." I say as I grab my keys and walk out the door. (For those asking they was at y/n's house the whole time)

I walk to the car and get inside. I turn the car on and put my head on the wheel, letting my sobs take control of me.

I hear a knock on the window that makes me jump a bit. Its Billie. I can hear her muffled words through the window.

I look at her in disgust and drive off.

Billies pov:
I sat on the floor crying for about 5 minutes, re thinking everything that just happened.

I got up and grabbed most of my stuff, and went home.

I walk into the house and see Naomi and Wil sitting on the couch. I walk as fast as I can to my room, in hopes that no one sees me.

As soon as I touch the door handle to my room-

"Hey Bil you're back." Wil creeps up behind me.

I try to hide my face and sound as normal as possible.

"Yeah..."
"Why'd you come back?"
"I can see somebody's not excited to see their sister." I hear her snicker behind me.
"Whatever man." She laughs and walks away.

I take a deep breath and walk into my room. I drop everything onto the floor and climb into my bed, sobbing into my pillow.

"Aye w-" Wil starts to say as she opens my door. "Bil whats wrong?" I sit up and look at her, tears in my eyes.
"I-" before I can say anything else, tears start streaming down my cheeks.

Wils pov:

I've never seen Billie cry like this before. Shit must be really bad.

"What happened?" I say as she starts to calm down.
"I cheated." She looks blankly into space.
"What? With who?"
"Que."
"Billieee." I poke my lip out and drag out her name to show that I'm disappointed in her. "What made you do it? Were y'all on a break or something?"

I listen as she tells me how everything went down.

"Damn Bil thats fucked up."
"Well no shit."
"Did she listen to the full story?"
"No, Why would she?"
"I dont know. Maybe you should try talking to her about it after things settle down a bit." After a minute of sitting there, I say, "I love you Billie." Then walk out the room.

"What happened in there?" Naomi asks as I walk into the living room.
"Uhh... Bil cheated on Y/n."
"No fucking way, hows Y/n?"
"I dont know Bil says she drove off."

Naomis pov:

I pull out my phone to call y/n but she doesn't answer. I shoot her a couple of messages asking if shes okay but there is still no answer.

I decide to drive to her house to make sure that shes okay.

"Hey, i'll be back, I just want to make sure shes okay." I tell Wil as I give her a kiss.

I see that her car is not in the driveway, so there is no way that she's home. I try calling her again, no answer. I even check the snapchat maps but she's not on there.

I think of all the places we've hung out before.

I remember a "secret" place we used to hang out at a few years back, its not too far, about a 40 minute drive.

I prepare myself and drive to the spot.

It's a cliff with the most beautiful view. You get a view of the ocean, and when the sun sets its amazing.

We used to go there when we weren't feeling well. It would calm us down and help us think. Air out our brainz for a minute.

I get there and park kind of far, not wanting to startle her... if she's there.

I walk to our usual spot and see her sitting on the ground and looking at the sky. I sit next to her, admiring the way the sun sets.

We sit there in silence until she speaks up.

"Hey..."
______________________________
The song 'like a G6' is stuck in my head. Anywayz how was y'alls day so far 👀 mines pretty boring but itz whateva (idk y i keep using 'z' instead of 's' 💀) (also, i didnt really check this so idk if itz good)

Thanks for reading ☺️ 💕💖

7/31/19