Pt20: Girls night

Hell yeah im using this picture again. Billie's fucking hotttt 🥵🥵🤤
_______________________________

Willie💦
Hey you straight?

No bitch I'm gay. Im just playing but yeah I'm okay i guess.

Alright just making sure you're okay 😂 hmu if i need anything.

Thanks Wil ❤️

Your pov
Im laying in my bed and thinking about all the shit that has gone on so far. I realize, that everything started to go downhill again when i met the Eilish twins. Maybe they're bad luck. Who knows.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door and i jump up.

"Who is it?" I say.
"Naomi."
"Oh. Come in."
"Hey. I heard about what happened. Everything good?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Are you good?"
"Im okay." She smiles. "Anyways, its been a minute. We should go do something tommorrow? Or now. And have a girls night out?"
"Okay cool."

We decided to go to a club. I put this on.

We get to the club and the song 'U Was At The Club' was playing (LMAOOO)

We get to the club and the song 'U Was At The Club' was playing (LMAOOO). We get in and start dancing and reciting the lyrics from the well known meme.

We buy drinks and get fucked up. We keep dancing with drinks in our hands.

As the night was about to end, i see Naomi with a guy. She comes up to me and tells me that she's leaving with him. Since I don't want to be in there alone, I call and uber and stand outside in the cold.

My uber arrives and i go home.

~Next day~

I wake up at 1. I shoot Naomi a text asking if she is okay.

I get up and get ready for the day. Its now 3pm and Naomi still hasn't texted me back. I brushed it off. She might just be sleep.

Then its 4pm.

Then 5...

Then 6...

At this point I'm starting to get a little worried. I try calling her and it goes straight to voicemail. Maybe her phone is just dead? For 6 hours? I doubt that. I wait a few more hours. Its now 8:30. I call up Willie and ask if she has seen her.

Y/n: "hey have you seen Naomi?"
W: "uhh no... why?"
Y/n: "we went out last night and she went to some guys house. I tried texting her but she hasn't answered."
W: "shit. Sorry. Ill let you know if i hear anything about her okay?"
Y/n: "Alright thanks."

I called other people to see if they knew where she was and they all said no.

The next morning i went to the club we were at.
"Hi um excuse me?" I say to the bartender.
"What can i get for ya?" He replies while cleaning the glass cup in his hand. I watch as he rubs the rim of the cup.
"Well i came here the other day with my friend and i kinda lost her. She went off with some dude and..." im struggling to find words.
"Well, id say you should wait another day. Come back tomorrow if you still haven't found her and ill see what i can do."
"Okay. Thanks." I walk out. Unsure of what to do or think.

I get back home and sit on the couch. Biting my nails. Contemplating on what i should do next.

"Ouch!" I growl as there is a sharp pain on my fingertip. "Shit" i bit my nail down to the skin.

I get a bandaid and sit back on the couch. Im still thinking of what to do until i drift off sleeping without knowing it.

I wake up and its 3:45 am. I check my phone to see if I got any messages from Naomi.

Nope. Dry as dust.

I try to go back to sleep but i cant. I manage to wait until 6am but then i drive over to Billies house.

"Oh hey. We weren't expecting you." Billie says still half sleep and rubbing her eyes.
"Sorry Im just worried." I say as i walk into the house.
"Why?" She sits next to me on the couch.
"Naomi. She hasn't called or texted me back. I tried going up to the club we were at but he said to come back today." I say.
"Oh. Im sorry. Do you want to go back to the club today? Ill go with you."
"Okay."
"Just let me get ready real quick." And with that shes running to her room. About 5 minutes later she comes back.

"Alright, you ready to go?" She says.
"Yeah." I grab my keys and we head out.

________________________________
Its my last 2 days of school andndndndnd idk. Everyone is all emotional and im just sitting here like "idgaf. Tf." 💀 everyones like "imma just miss my friends not the school." LMAO IMMA MISS NEITHER! What friends? I only like 2 people that go to that school. I dont careeee. Im kinda rude...... i dont mean to be but everyone is just overdramatic and this is dumb. Well anyways sorry for not posting its bc of dumbass ugly ass stupid ass fucking rat ass dusty ass school oml i cant WAIT to leave my DISGUSTANG ass school 😌.

Thanks for reading!💞💞☺️😘
▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩
GET IN DI CHOOPA (this kid @ my old school used to say that ALL THE TIME and it was so funny)

05/28/19