Pt23:They Found Her

^^I wish i could dance like this yo 😔 istg i am the ONLY black person that dont know how to dance. All the dance studios are ass bc they do shit like contemporary and i dont wanna do that sooooo haha. Thanks for listening to my rant. Continue.

Your pov:

I wake up sleepily and look around. Billie is next to me still asleep. I notice how dark it is and check the time on my phone. Its 7:28pm.

Im feeling kind of hungry so i get up to get some food.

"Where are you going?" Billie says yawning. She's propped up on one arm.
"To get some food." I reply.
"Let me come with you." She jumps out of bed and follows me to the kitchen.

I grab a can of refried beans and some tortillas. As im heating up the beans, I look at billie to see what shes doing.

She's sitting at the table just scrolling through her phone. It's amazing that a girl as beautiful as her, and as talented as her could be interested in me. A smile spreads across my face. Im lucky to have her.

I start to smell the beans and realize I've been staring for a while now. I go back to cooking the beans.

After a few minutes billie jumps up. I jump too, startled.
"Y/n we gotta go now!" She says as she runs over to me.
"Why?" I ask, i'm getting a little nervous.
"They found her! Come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulls my towards the door.
"Who-" I start to say, then it clicks.

I put on my slides and she grabs her keys and were out.

We arrive to the police station and I spot Wil's car in the parking lot. How is she here before us?

We walk in and spot Naomi sitting in a chair with a blanket around her.

I sprint to her. She stands up and throws her arms around me. I do the same. Were both standing there hugging for a few minutes. I pull back and put her face in my hands.

"Are you okay? What happened? Who found you? Di-"
"Im okay." She chuckles "I'll tell you everything later on." She smiles.

I hug her again then pull away. I see her aunt behind her.

Naomi's father left before she was even born, her mother was abusive and so was her stepfather. He would also touch her. When Naomi was 8 her stepfather killed her mother. Naomi's aunt took her in, not wanting her to be in foster care or be put up for adoption.

I walk up to her aunt. "Hey aunty." I say as I hug her. Ive known Naomi for so long that her family is my family, vise versa.

"Hey hows it going?" She replies.
"Good, and you?"
"Better now that Naomi is back." She smiles and I smile back.
———

~A few days later~

Naomi has been staying at my house until she feels comfortable enough to go back home. But tonight were at billie's house to hang out.

"What kind of pizza do yall want?" Bil asks while dialing the number to the pizza place.
"Pepperoni." Naomi says.
"Blech" Wil make a vomiting motion. Everyone laughs.
"Get a vegan pizza too!" I shout to billie as she walks away with the phone in her hand.
"It will be here in 30 minutes." Billie says when she walks back into the living room.

We all sit on the couch and watch Black Mirror on Netflix while we wait. (Thats a good ass show)

"We'll be back, I just wanna show her something." Wil says while leading Naomi to her room.

Billie looks at me with a smirk on her face.
"You think- oh come on Naomi wouldn't do that." I playfully push her and we laugh.

Ding dong

The doorbell rings. Billie gets up and answers the door. She comes back shortly after with two boxes of pizza and a 2 liter soda.

I get up to go grab Wil and Naomi.

"Pi-" I started to say while opening the door.

I stop in my tracks when I see Naomi and Wil kissing. My mouth drops. I quickly but quietly close the door before they can see me.

I walk downstairs with a huge grin on my face.

"What are you smiling about?" She says playfully.

I walk over to her and climb onto her lap. We link our hands together.
"I guess Naomi n' Wil really do have a thing." I wink and gently kiss her.
"I told you." She says as I pull away.

I playfully roll my eyes as I walk away to get pizza.

"Hey, why didn't you tell us the pizza was here?" Naomi says as she walks into the kitchen.
"Yeah, I'm hungry as fuck." Wil grabs a slice of pizza.
"Even after the meal u just had?" Billie say's quietly so only I can hear. We burst out laughing. Wils face turns red.
"What!?" She say's with her mouth full of pizza.
"Nothing." I say trying to sound as serious as possible.

Billie and I look at each other and start laughing again. Wil punches billie in the arm as we continue to laugh.

Billie and I go back into the living room to watch a movie. We feel the tension in the room as soon as we walk in.

Wil and Naomi are sitting kind of far apart awkwardly looking around trying not to make eye contact.

I look at billie and smirk, then nod my head towards them. She looks back at me, knowing I'm going to do something.

"Hey Naomi can you scoot over a bit?" I ask.
"Sure." She scoots further away from Wil.
"No the other way."
"Uh why?"
Because thats my spot and I want to sit next to billie." I look at billie for approval. She giggles and shakes her head.
"Just sit here." she argues.
"please." I give Naomi puppy eyes. She mouths "I hate you" to me as she scoots closer to Willie. I giggle.

Me and Billie snicker and whisper about Naomi and Willie. They're awkwardly sitting next to each other, trying not to look at each other.

"You guys are like a bunch of 3rd graders." Naomi says and she throws a pillow at me.
"Say's you!" Billie says and throws the pillow back.
"PILLOW FIGHT!" Wil screams and throws a pillow at Billie, I pick up a pillow and throw it back at her.

This continues for about 30 minutes until we all get too tired to keep going.

"Imm gonna... get some... water." I say out of breath and walk to the kitchen.
"Me... too." Billie says and follows me into the kitchen.

———
Wil's pov

I know damn well they did that on purpose, so I might as well do what they're expecting me to do and make a move.

I move closer to Naomi.

"So..." I say, trying to keep it cool.
"So." She replies. She has a goofy smile on her face. I start smiling too and I suddenly have the urge to kiss her.

So i do.

________________________________
Wheeew its benn a hot minute 😅 i'll start posting more soon but I've been really busy lately. Im gonna start making drafts so that I can actually post sometimes lmfao. Im also thinking about changing Willies name to Lillie, idk doe...

Anyways, I was searching to see if anyone else had made anything on the 'eilish twins' and yall should check out @_bxndito 's eilish twins story, it deserves waayyy more attention!

Thanks for reading ♥️ vote, comment and follow mee ☺️❣️

06/24/19