Pt27: In Love.

Billies pov

Me and Y/n have gotten closer and closer throughout these past few months, but still consider each other "friends".

Everyone always asks if we're dating, she always replies with, "no, were just friends." And it KILLS me.

Based on how many times we fucked, I think we should be more than "just friends".

Also, I like her. Maybe even love her. I feel that today is the day that I should ask her to be my girlfriend.

I'm taking her out to a fancy restaurant to ask her out, and honestly, Im scared shitless. But I hope she feels the same.

Your pov:

Billie invited me to some nice ass restaurant for a date.

I don't know why she suddenly wanted to go on a date, on such short notice. Not that I don't like going on dates, I think its cute :).

I hear a knock on my door as im finishing my makeup.

"Who is it!?" I scream, hoping they can hear me.
"Billie!" She screams back, but it sounds mumbly and disoriented to me.
"The doors unlocked I'll be out in a minute!" I hear the door open and close.

I put on a little lip gloss and walk out in this

As soon as I walk out, Billies jaw drops. She looks me up and down. I start to blush.

"You got a bit of drool on your mouth." I point to her mouth and giggle.

She walks up to me and puts her hands on my hips while pulling me closer to her.
"Damn ma." She says.
She plants a soft kiss on my lips. I blush even more.
"You ready?" She asks while biting her lip.
"Yeah lets go." I grab her hand as we walk to the car.

After about 30 minutes of us jamming out to music, we get to the restaurant.

Its nice asf. We walk inside and the interior is absolutely breath taking. I was expecting something nice, but not this nice.

We walk up to a lady and billie tells her something. Theres a bunch of people waiting in line and they all groan when they see us being seated before them.

"Would you like any drinks to start off with?" The waiter asks as we take our seats.
"I'll take a water." Billie says.
"Uhh same here." I say and smile at the waiter.
"I will be right back with those waters." She smiles and walks off after she hands us the menus.

We order our food and talk while we eat. As were finishing up, Billie gets serious.

"I wanted to ask you something." I feel her hand on my thigh.
"Yes?" I gulp.
"We've been talking for a while," her hand keeps slowly creeping up my leg. I try to act as if nothing is happening. "And I think we should be more than just friends." I can barely focus on what shes saying as her hand gets closer to my heat. I take a sip of my water.
"Would you like me to take that for you?" The waiter asks pointing to our food. I bang my knee on the table and spit out some of my water.
"Shit, sorry." I mumble as I frantically try and clean it up. Billie giggles as I blush.
"Oh no, you're fine." The waiter says as she helps clean up the mess. "I didnt mean to startle you there." She chuckles.
"I'm sorry you're fine" 
"Could I get those for you?" She says pointing to the plates.
"Oh! Yeah, thank you." She picks up the plates.
"No problem. Would you like any deserts?" She asks before she leaves.
"No thanks." Billie says and smiles.
"Alright i'll bring out the bill." She walks away.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend." She says, casually.
"Oh, I- uhh." I stutter.
"I like you y/n. I want to actually be in a relationship, you know? Not just messing around with each other. You're playing with my emotions." She giggles. "If you're not ready then thats fine with me." She slips her hand under mine and holds it.
"I- I just wasn't expecting you to ask that." I take a moment to think, even though I already have my answer. "Yes Bil. I would like to be your girlfriend." I smile.

She leans in and kisses me. It was a short, but sweet kiss. I long for her lips after she pulls away.

As we walk to the car, Billie and I are all over each other. Kissing and giggling as she wraps her arm around my neck.

As i'm buckling in my seatbelt, I notice Billie staring at me with a big ole grin on her face.

"What." I start to blush. I try to hide my face so she wont notice. She chuckles.
"Im glad to finally call you mine." She grabs my chin and pulls me into a kiss.
"Im glad to be yours." I say as she pulls away from the kiss.

The ride home was silent, but a good kind of silent, all good vibes.

When we got home I immediately take off my dress and get into something more comfy. Some baggy sweats and one of Billies big ass hoodies.

I crawl into bed next to Billie, snuggling up to her.

She kisses the top of my head. "Aww babe you look cute in my clothes."
"So do you." I say, smiling as I close my eyes, melting into her warmth.

I start thinking about Billie and I. If we get married, if we have kids, who were going to invite to the wedding, who the god parents are going to be.

Oh shit. I think... I think i'm... in love?

_______________________________
Hoping I can bring this book back from the dead 🤠🤡
Okay but fr fr, I got some juicy stuff coming up SOOOON I SWEAR okay, sorry :/ </3 dont hate me :,(

07/13/19