Pt14: Date

Istg y'all this girl can sing! Her covers are so good yo 🥺 k that's all😌
________________________________
Your pov

William picks me up and I have no idea where we're going.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"It's a surprise." She says and smirks. I fake groan in return.

We pull up to a really nice restaurant.
"What's all this?"
"I just wanted to take you out, you know like a date." William says.
"Oh you didn't, I don't-" Willie cuts me off and grabsmy hand.
"It's too late now we're already here. Lets go."

Shit.

We have a short conversation while we wait for our food.
"Wil, you really didn't have to take me here."
"You're right. I didn't have to. But I did, and what are you gonna do about it?" She says and I playfully roll my eyes.

She reaches across the table and grabs my hands.
"I really like you y/n. It's okay if you don't like me back, but I just thought you should know." She said whole heartedly.

I blush, not expecting her to say that, and not knowing how to reply.

"I- um-" I stutter. I don't want to ruin the moment by telling her I like her sister.

Just then our food came. We thanked the waiter and talked while we ate.

"Thanks for taking me out. You really didn't have to." I say while hugging Willie.
"Nah, nah it's my pleasure. Anytime baby girl." She winks and gets in her car.

Williams pov

I think I told her too soon that I like her. Maybe I should have waited.

When I got home I tried to rush straight to my room so no one would see me. As I was opening the door to my room, someone walks up behind me.

"Where have you been?" I jump and turn around. It's Billie.
"Out. Since when have you cared?" I say in defense.
"Hey I was just asking." Billie says and throws her hands up.

I ignore her and walk into my room. Billie follows me. I stare at her and she stares back.

"What?" I ask with an attitude.
"Nothing." Billie jumps on my bed.
"Okay... then get out."
"I can't spend time with my sister?" She says.

I ignore her and grab my journal.

"So..." Billie says.
"Yes?" I groan and put my journal down.
"How's y/n?"
"How would I know." I say.
"Well I mean you did go out with her."
"Okay and? That's not your business."
"Good luck with that." Billie scoffs and leaves my room.
"Bitch" I say under my breath and grab my journal again.

Billies pov

Willie thinks she's going to get with y/n. Psshhhh she's gonna have to try harder than that. Way harder than that.

Your pov

That date with William was actually pretty nice. I'm looking forward to going out with her again. She's actually really sweet and not as bitchy as I thought she would be.

I can't let her know that I like Billie after that date. Maybe I don't like Billie anymore? Maybe.

________________________________
Who woulda guessed this one is short too 🥴💀 I got y'all next time. I'm just not in a good place rn. But it's cool I'm surviving ig so yeah. Thanks for reading vote comment and follow meeee 😌❤️❤️

04/30/19