Imagine this// All

Hey Squad!! So I have ideas for all of the boys but I can't make them long enough to turn into good and long oneshots so enjoy these imagines. Ok byeeee X

JUGHEAD:

Always taking Jug's beanie and shirts, the core four notices with eyebrow raises from V and laughs from B, but Jughead shakes it off and smiles.

One day you live in New York with your husband Jughead. He's a successful writer and comes home to you laying on the couch reading his new novel. "Hey Y/N/N what're you doing?" He said putting his beanie on the counter. "Reading your new book." You say holding it up. He sat by you on the floor and rested his head next to yours, "And what do you think of it?" He asks. You propped yourself and ran your hand through his hair, "I think I love it," You say kissing his nose and laying back down, leaving him smiling.

FANGS:

Microwaving peeps with pretzel sticks and seeing who "kills" the other one. Fangs gets super excited about it.

Hair in a scrunchie, Southside High sweatshirt on, feet up, covered in a fluffy blanket, Disney music blasting, and yelling the lyrics at the top of your lungs with your boyfriend Fang driving next to you, holding his hand, and driving into the sunset for a random road trip for spring break.

SWEETPEA:

Laying your head on Sweetpea's chest as you both laid on a hammock in your parents' backyard late at night. He rocked it gently as he stroked your arm, "I wish we could stay this way forever," You said softly, looking at the stars. "Me too Princess, me too." He said kissing the top of your head and looked back to the sky.

One afternoon you were hanging out at the Wyrm with your friends when you were suddenly twirling in the air. "Sweetpea!" You exclaimed as he set you down and kissed you. You laughed, "Wow you're happy today." You smiled putting your hand on his cheek, "I just found out how flipping in love I am with you and it's the best feeling ever." He laughed. You laughed again, "Well you're lucky I love you too." You said kissing him again.

SO THIS WAS SHORT AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GOODNIGHT, EVERYONE!!!!!! Don't forget to vote and dm your requests. Ok byeeeeeee X