3. lime

"STOP THE VAN THAT'S DEFINITELY HIS SHOP!" I shrieked my face glued to the window.

IM SURE OF IT.

"Are you sure? You've said that a few times already," Todoroki muttered glancing skeptically at the flower covered building.

It's kinda ugly that's very Bakugo.

"Yes I'm very sure absolutely no one would want to set up shop here aside from Bakugo- he's stupid and cocky," I pushed open the van door the smell of booze overpowering the pungent smell of the honeysuckles decorating the crumbling building.

WHy IS HE WORKING HERE???

"Boss I really don't think you should go in there!"

"Shut your trap Mr. I'm not scared of going in at all so you shouldn't be worried for me!"

You liar.

Stop outing me!

IM JUST TELLING THE TRUTGHS

U CANT EVEN SPELL HOW DO U KNOW THE TRUTH

SHUT UP

"I didn't even ask if you were scared," Todoroki said under his breath pushing the door to the small shop open.

He got u.

"I said shut up," I pouted stepping inside.

Gosh it's equally Bakugo inside.

"We're closed I'm recovering from a robbery leave me alone," a familiar cranky voice rang out from somewhere in the space.

It's definitely Bakugo.

Recovering??

Oh my god did they hurt him?

"Boss you heard him it's closed I don't even see this guy let's just leave," Todoroki urged grabbing my arm.

Why are you so worked up??

"Don't act so worried he's just some loser in a flower shop there's absolutely nothing he could do to harm me," I shook his hand off me picking my way past the fallen leaves and petals that littered the floor.

It's a mess in here.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but you have no right to call me a loser in my own shop," Bakugo growled emerging from behind a pot of hydrangeas dirt smeared on his hands.

He looks and smells even worse than outside wtf.

"You need sun and a shower," I grumbled walking up to dust off his jacket.

Maybe some breath mints while you're at it.

"The last time I went outside I almost got robbed," Bakugo pushed my hand away not bothering to look up.

He doesn't recognize me-

"Stop trying to touch me just buy your stinking flowers and leave," he made his way behind the counter making no move to clear the dust and scratch off lottery cards that blanketed the surface.

I MEAN I KNOW I GOT EVEN PRETTIER (if that was even possible in the first place) BUT RLLY U CANT FORGET ABOUT ME!

"Do you not recognize me?" I asked choking back my tears.

IF HE GOT HURT AND FORGOT ABOUT ME I'LL CRY!

"No you're just a customer I'm adding five dollars to your bouquet just for being creepy," he rolled his eyes at me impatiently tapping the counter.

HE DOESNT REMEMVER ME

"WHAT CAN I DO TO MAK EYOU REMEBER ME LOPAKDOAJSIO."

"You should leave let the guy behind you get his flowers," Bakugo paused glancing at Todoroki. "What will it be sir?"

OH MY GOD I AM YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND.

He has no obligation to remember someone he broke up with.

HE SHOULD REMEMBER ME IVE BEEN PROTECTING HIM!

"Oh uh maybe some roses?" Todoroki spoke up pushing past me.

WHAT IS THIS.

"Any preference?" Bakugo asked walking to a bucket full of deep red roses.

THOSE ARE MY FLOWERS.

"Wait Bakugo how can you not remember me?" I walked in front of him blocking him from the roses.

HE MUST REMEMBER ME!

"STop looking at me like I'm crazy I can prove that I know you!"

You could just say your name.

Lame.

Ok.

"Fine go ahead who was my last girlfriend?" Bakugo laughed dryly.

OH MY GOD HE MIGHT'VE DATED OTHER PEOPLE JDIAHDKJH.

No way he's too dumb.

Ur right

"That's easy it's Y/N L/N!" I smiled clapping my hands together.

ME!

"Ok so you're someone I knew in high school that's not that impressive.

NO I AM HER.

"YOU'RE SO STUPID!"

"LOOK IF YOU MEANT THAT MUCH TO ME JUST SAY WHO YOU ARE AND GET IT OVER WITH!" Bakugo snapped slamming the bucket of roses down onto the counter.

Ouch.

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WHO I AM??" I shoved my hand into his face.

LOOK AT MY RING POP RING AND BEHOLD THE TRUTH.

"The remains of a ring pop?" He asked running a hand through his hair, "I don't know what you mean please leave my store you're being disruptive."

You-

"I- ok I'll leave," I sighed shooting a look at Todoroki who was patiently waiting for his flowers.

See u in the car.

I managed to get to the door of the shop before I really started feeling sorry for myself.

HE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME!

"Have a good day sir," Bakugo's low voice reached my ears the sound of Todoroki joining me at the entrance followed.

WOE IS ME.

"I'm sorry Boss it looks like he really doesn't want to remember," the younger boy gave me a weak smile.

DONT DO THAT.

"Stop being pitiful just call me Y/N," I sighed pushing open the glass doors.

I really hate this.

"Wait Y/N?" That same silvery voice that had pushed me away seconds ago called me back.

Yeah.

I turned around my eyes locking with Bakugo's.

It's me.

"If this is fake I'm going to kill both of you."

___________________

OK PAST THE BORING STUFF

-AISDHUAISGDIUEG