44. cherry

"Bakugo! Meet the angel who's going to save this organization," I cheered.

TWO LOUD BLONDE BOYS IN ONE ROOM WHAT CHAOS WILL THEY CREATE???

"Angel?" He scoffed.

YES ANGEL!

HE WILL ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE RUNNING THIS GANG

WHICH FUNDS MY ZOO PASS <3

"Are you finally dating????" Aoyama asked, bouncing up and down.

YES I'M DATING BUT-

"Don't get the wrong idea! I hate his guts! I don't even call him by his first name xoxo <3" I beamed.

AND I'LL DIE BEFORE I GET AROUND TO CALLING HIM KATSUKI

"So you're still the same as always," Aoyama sighed.

YES OFC I HAVEN'T CHANGED SINCE SECOND GRADE

"I don't understand how this blonde brat is 'saving' your lame ass gang," Bakugo grumbled.

YOU GET SO VULGAR IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE

"You do realize that when you say 'blonde brat' you're just describing yourself????" I retorted.

He has to be the LEAST self aware person I know .

"I-"

"- ANYWAY YOU SHOULD JUST BE QUIET SO I CAN GET THIS OVER WITH!" I shouted, pushing him out of the room.

GOODBYE!

"We should get to work now," Momo said, nudging me back towards my desk.

Right, the boring stuff.

"Give me a minute," I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

I can hear Bakugo Katsuki throwing a tantrum down the hall.

ITS A LOT TO PROCESS

AND I HAVE A PEA BRAIN.

"Momo told me what happened on the way over," Aoyama broke through the sounds of Bakugo's distant screams.

Good that makes this MUCH EASIER

I MEAN JUST HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HAD TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION IN THE PAST 48 HOURS ??

TOO MANY ))::<<<<<

"Then? Have you thought it over? Will you be doing it for us?" I asked.

If Aoyama won't plant this information then we'll have to do it ourselves.

I'd rather not.

LIKEWISE (:

"Of course!" he beamed before pausing, his tone shifting drastically. "We'll have to discuss payment first."

I FORGOT HOW SCARY HE COULD BE SOMETIMES.

"You can work that out with Momo- I don't care," I sighed.

I don't know how to do math so it might be a bad idea for me to do the money things (:::::

REMIND ME WHY YOUR GANG IS STILL SURVIVING????

SHUT IT

"I'll take the job-" Aoyama stopped mid sentence, "L/N I'd like to speak with you privately."

HUH???

"Ok, Momo, Uraraka, you can leave," I waved them both off.

"Boss-" Momo protested.

"Just wait outside- I'm not smart but it's not like I'm not armed," I beamed, shutting the door behind me.

SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING AOYAMA!

"Hurt you?" Aoyama laughed.

Always a possibility !!!

"Not that I think you will but you know Momo," I muttered, taking a seat.

ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT????

"So? How much are you looking to pay me to keep your boyfriend a secret?" Aoyama grinned, clapping his hands together.

What-

"I hope you're joking," I frowned.

Then again Aoyama has no obligation to keep anyone in the gang safe.

Anyone other than himself-

But I-

"Depends," he paused, "should I negotiate that price with Momo as well?"

"Yes, you should. Leave while you're at it." I snapped.

I was stupid to think this was going to be some kind of nice chat.

"In that case, don't hesitate to give me a call if you want to get rid of him later down the line!" Aoyama skipped out of the room.

Where's Bakugo?

Where is he?

I should go find him.

"Momo-" I shouted, a frown still pressed onto my features.

Do you know where he is?

"Boss? What was that about?" She asked, rushing into the room.

I don't know.

"Could you handle things for a bit? I'm taking off for a bit," I muttered.

"I'm sorry but- are you sure you want to take time off right now?" She frowned.

Just until tomorrow night.

"Not for long just for 24 hours- I'm not leaving the house it's just-"

"-What? It's not 'just' anything!" Momo snapped.

Right.

"I just want a break ok? I know I don't do much anyway but I need to stop doing all of this shit for a second! I promise that after tomorrow I'll start to pay attention to work," my voice trailed off.

I think I've been too busy having fun.

Aoyama put it into perspective at least.

I'll tie up this issue and then...

I don't know what I'll do but I'm worried.

What if something happens to him?

What if something happens to my Katsuki?

I think I would-

"He said something to you didn't he?" Momo's voice softened. "Look it's fine if you want to take off for the next 24 hours. It might be better that you do- spend time with Bakugo and then-"

"I'll come back and focus," I shot her a smile. "I guess I have been slacking more than usual recently."

"You're fine," she bit her lip. "I don't know if you realize this but you're happy. It's different- from when we first established ourselves, so I think you should take your break. Hold onto this for as long as possible."

Everything is so sad suddenly.

"I'm not going to let it go, don't worry!" I cheered pulling myself back together.

My 24 hour break starts now.

Let's find Katsuki first.

I'll wing the rest.

___________________________________

AOYAMA ISNT A BAD GUY HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE MONEY

- AI AI AI