5. mint

"Seriously stop playing games and let me out there's no way you have a house in this area," Bakugo scoffed kicking his feet up on the back of Todoroki's chair.

I OWN A BIG HOUSE.

"ILLEGAL SHUT UR TRAP I LIVE IN A BIG HOUSE WITH LOTS OF SERVANTS!"

"HA AS IF!"

"We're almost there Momo isn't going to be happy," Todoroki grumbled slowing to a stop.

MOMO WILL BE HAPPY I THINK SHE WANTS ME TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE ACTUALLY.

"Momo?" Bakugo asked settling down again.

ONLY THE BESTETS.

"MY BODYGUARD!"

"I THOUGHT THE DUMBASS DRIVING WAS UR BODYGUARD."

"NOPE JUST A REPLACEMENT!"

"WOW YOU'VE REALLY THOUGHT THROUGH YOUR STUPID GAME HUH."

ITS NOT A GAME ITS REAL LIFE.

"HOW IS IT A GAME WHEN THAT HOUSE RIGHT THERE IS MINE!" I shrieked gesturing to the mansion.

"DROP THE ACT WE BOTH KNOW YOU CANT GET IN THERE ITS GATED AND HAS GUARDS SURROUNDING IT YOU'RE SO STUPID."

"NO U ARE STUPID THATS MY HOUSE!"

"AS IF IDIOT THOMAS THE TRAIN LOOKALIKE!"

"WHO ARE YOU SAYING THAT TO I AM THOMAS THE TRAIN U UGLY WANNABE"

"OK THEN IF YOU WANNA DO THIS OPEN THAT GATE RIGHT NOW!"

"IF YOU WOULD SHUT UP I WOULD DO THAT BUT APPARENTLY YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF KEEPING QUIET."

"OK THEN DO IT!" Bakugo paused for a second watching as I leaned out of the window to type in the password.

HE'LL SEE

WAIT WHATS MY PASSWORD.

TODOROKI HELP ME.

"Boss it's-"

"No don't help her let this game fall apart," Bakugo cut Todoroki off.

Y/N stop being stupid you only use two passwords.

WHAT ARE THEY.

Seriously???

"Uhhhhh-" I groaned out stalling.

ARE YOU STUPID??

"Stop stalling and type it in dumbass," Bakugo tapped on his armrest impatiently.

There are lots of things in this car I could use 2 kill u >:(

THE TWO PASSWORDS ARE SEXYSEXYY/N AND READERXGIANTCHICKEN

OH YEAH!

"I was just thinking about how amazed you're going to be when you see my house :/" I grumbled typing out the first password.

There's no way this is wrong.

I mean it would be funny if Momo changed it randomly.

DONT SAY THAT

A bright red error screen flashed up on the control pad.

AAAA

CALM DOWN TRY THE OTHER ONE.

RIGHT OK.

"HAHA STUPID."

"SHUT IT IM TRYING THE OTHER PASSWORD!" I screamed quickly typing it in.

ERROR! YOU HAVE ONE MORE TRY!

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA JUST GIVE UP YOU DONT NEED TO GET ARRESTED FOR THIS STUPID GAME," Bakugo was bent over in laughter.

Believe me I have better things to get arrested for.

"SHUT IT MOMO MUST'VE CHANGED IT LET ME THINK!"

What would Momo change it to?

Something stupid that you wouldn't want to put in.

Oh no.

I reached over to the control panel my hand shaking.

Password: Y/N sux major butt

I hate her.

FRONT GATE UNLOCKED!

"Seriously give it up-" Bakugo was cut off by the sound of the gates opening.

HA TOLD U SO

"You're stupid lucky," Bakugo rolled his eyes at me.

Wait til we go inside and u see the actual house.

"I'm not lucky I own the house," I furrowed my brows at the blonde before opening the door.

WELCOME 2 THE FUN ZONE.

"Welcome back boss!" Kendo stood by the door talking to one of the maids under her.

CALL ME BY MY NAME!

"I can't believe these people respect you," Bakugo rolled his eyes tossing his jacket over a couch.

OK RUDE THOSE ARE EXPENSIVE NOT COAT HANGERS.

"KENDO HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT WE'RE FRIENDS NOT COWORKERS."

"Boss I'm going up to tell Momo that you're back I'll fill her in on the situation with your guest," Todoroki bowed at the both of us.

STop calling me that.

"Could they call me boss?" Bakugo laughed not bothering to take off his shoes before flopping down on my white couch.

No you don't.

"N-"

"Of course Boss could I get you anything to drink?" Kendo asked pushing Bakugo's feet off of the couch.

Well she's useful for one thing.

"Would our guest like to see the dresses that Y/N has made?" Momo asked walking down the stairs her hair pinned up in a sophisticated way.

OO a disguise I like it.

"Actually it's boss and yes show me these dresses I've been hearing about," Bakugo said still skeptical.

Momo please.

"Ok Boss," Momo paused for a second winking at me.

Oh shut it.

I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate this

DID I MENTION I HATE THIS.

"Ok then queen Y/N show me your collection of ugly clothing," Bakugo stood up gesturing to the stairs.

FIRST OF ALL I DIDN'T MAKE IT AND HONESTLY I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN IT SO YOU'RE A BUTT.

"*GORGEOUS U MEAN GORGEOUS!!!"

________________________

SORRY THIS IS LATE IVE BEEN LIKE WASTING MY TIME ON MINECRAFT N OTHER DUMB GAMES INSTEADK AKSHDKLAHLDKJH

-AI