39. flamingo

"Momo? Is Momo back?" I asked rushing into the main hall of the house.

I NEED TO MAKE THIS PLACE SMALLER.

"Not yet- she did call to say she might be a bit later." Todoroki responded, shooting me a look of concern.

Of course, she's not back that would be too convenient.

"Then- Todoroki please gather everyone in the conference room, and while you're at it get someone to set up a conference call." I paused, "we're going to need the representatives from each branch."

I don't think Kirishima knows that he's on the list- 

But I can't be too sure how much information he has.

The best way to throw him off would be to give him false information that seems more interesting than this.

Preferably something that would make him think he's close to taking down the organization.

While he's chasing someone else we can use that as cover for plans I've been holding off on.

It's not flawless but it's good enough for now.

NOT GONNA LIE Y/N UR LOOKING LIKE A PROPER BOSS RN !!!

WELL OFC DADDY DOM CEO TINGZ!

HOT

"... So that's the plan," I finished explaining glancing at the faces gathered around me.

"If you don't mind me asking- why don't you just take out the man in charge of the investigation?" A representative from America asked.

I guess it's suspicious.

"He's useful to us if we're going to get information about the police force. Not only that but- if we target him it will alert others to the fact that he's gotten close to figuring us out. That's not a risk we can take." I explained, "unless you have a better plan?"

That's not really the truth.

I like Kirishima and he is actually a great cook so I don't want him dead.

But what I said isn't entirely false.

"What do you plan to do to throw him off?" Uraraka asked.

That's the question.

"You've been having trouble with a different group right?" I turned my attention to her.

Right that's the whole reason why I was supposed to go to Korea in the first place.

And why Tsuyu has been over there for so long.

Two birds with one stone.

"We have- the league of villains is the first group to seriously go up against us in a while."

What a tacky name.

"Jirou? Hagakure? Please pull up everything you have against that group, we're going to set the cops after them instead." I paused, "Kendo just in case this doesn't work out make sure that our involvement is hidden."

Even if it fails we can't get hurt.

"Of course," Kendo hummed.

She's already thinking.

"I think that's all- continue business, as usual, I'll contact you when I get new news." I disconnected the call.

Stressful.

"Fill Momo and Mina in as soon as they get back," I grumbled waving everyone off.

Once Kirishima is thrown off we might be able to get a little more daring.

I've slowed down all of our activities but-

There's still the issue of our rivals in the Americas and Europe.

I think I'll take a long vacation after that's done.

It feels disgusting to be doing all of this without Bakugo knowing.

I should tell him after he recovers a little bit more.

Probably not a good idea for us to fight while he's sick.

"You look worried," a low voice startled me from the thoughts.

WHAT'S IT WITH EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD SCARING ME???

"Am not :/" I grumbled glancing over at the voice.

Oh! Todoroki!

"I know it might be a little late to ask but do you know how your friend got the information in the first place?" He asked.

Oh.

"You're not suggesting?"

"Of course not but it wouldn't hurt to test loyalties," Todoroki handed me a stack of papers. "That list is common knowledge within the group so it could really be anyone."

But you're suspecting Bakugo right?

"Then who do you think it is?" I asked flipping through the stack.

"Honestly it's probably not anyone in the mansion so don't worry about it," he beamed. "I mean if it was someone in here they would've released something a little more incriminating. Not only that but everyone here would get dragged down along with the group- there's just too much to lose."

True.

That makes me worry a little less but-

I can't shake the feeling that something else is going to happen if we don't hurry up and mislead them.

"The group in Korea do we know their leader?" I changed the subject.

IF NOT LETS INVITE THEM OVER FOR LUNCH <3 Just so we can chat and I can exploit them <33

"No, they've been going around and carelessly causing trouble pretending to be us for quite some time."

US??? THEY'RE PRETENDING TO BE ME????

I don't even want to be me thats :///

Lame

"Problematic ):"

"If you don't have any ideas- we do know the location of a warehouse they store things in," Todoroki offered.

HOW DID HE KNOW IM BRAIN DEAD???

"Then we need to tip off Kirishima somehow- since that group has been masquerading as us it shouldn't be hard."

"That man you were supposed to meet up with today- that blonde one?"

RIGHT! IM SO UPSET :///

"Yeah what about him?"

SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling !!!

"Wouldn't he be useful in this situation?"

Of course- that's why we keep him right?

__________________

im so BORED

- AIAIHAISH