35. garnet

"In that case, I'll go with you Momo," Mina stood up beaming at me.

DEVIL

"I hate you."

"What's that Y/N?" Momo glanced at me.

"NOTHING! GOODBYE HAVE FUN WITH EACH OTHER ILL JUST BE HERE CATCHING THE PLAGUE!"

INCONSIDERATE

I OFFER THEM WHAT????? FOOD ??? MONEY ??? HOUSING ??? LOVE !!!

N THIS IS HOW THEY PAY ME BACK??? LEAVING ME TO BABYSIT A SICKIE ???

technically you could've gone

yeah but im not a murderer ... :/ i mean if i left him he could choke on germs and die

.

you know what i just realized??

what

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO FOR THE YUCK MAN IF HES JUST SLEEPING

HKADLKSH UR RIGHT

I COULD'VE GONE WITH THEM ):<

"I hate him so much," I muttered under my breath from outside his door.

u suck u suck u suck

"Hate who Boss?" Hagakure smiled tapping my shoulder.

UR SO SCARY STOP DOING THAT TO ME

"What other m*n live in this house?"

"Oh well there's Todoroki but he's not that plot-relevant right now..." she trailed off.

"Omg I forgot that he lived here ))): I should really get him to be plot-relevant again )):"

"You should! You're being so cruel to him right now ): he hasn't been mentioned for a while and I can tell that it's making him a little sad."

"OH! Maybe I can drag Todoroki out to babysit me again sometime soon," I muttered.

"Anyway," Hagakure paused, "what were you saying about King Explosion Murder?"

ah I forgot that he told them to call him that

"The ugly rat bastard himself has decided to get s*ck and ruin my entire day :/" I groaned.

"And?"

"AND ITS REALLY ANNOYING BECAUSE HES JUST GOING TO SLEEP ALL DAY :////"

Well I could yell rlly loud and get him to wake up

"Shouldn't you do something then? Like whenever Momo is sick Jirou will send her food." Hagakure mumbled glancing over at the door.

every time momo gets sick i lose all motivation to get up in the morning

"True but they have a very healthy and loving relationship. Something that B*kugo and I will never participate in."

We bond over mutual dislike

"Ah ok! Well I was bringing him a Capri sun but you can take it to him if you want," Hagakure forced the drink into my hand before bouncing off.

WHAT

NO ????

I JUST SAID THAT WE DONT PARTICIPATE IN THIS KIND OF THING

whatever

its not whatever :/// if im nice to him for even a second he will take advantage of me

wow what a horrible person