51. goldenrod

"Are you sure you're going to be ok?????" I frowned, pulling the rest of Katsuki's bags out onto the curb.

IM SUDDENLY VERY WORRIED THAT HE'S GOING TO DO FUN THINGS WHILE IM GONE ):<

"Are we dating or are you my mom?" He scoffed in response.

:///// THAT'S AN INSULT TO YOUR MOM :///// SHE'S LIKE 92890214913741974937x MORE COOL THAN ME :/

"DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR MOTHER??????"

SHE'S A QUEEN <3 I WOULD MARRY YOUR MOTHER IN A HEARTBEAT !

"OF COURSE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT HAG-"

"WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU???? SHE'S JUST AN ANGEL !"

I LOVE YOUR MOM ! SHE'S STRONG ! TALENTED ! VERY VERY PRETTY ! SPEAKS HER MIND ! ISN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING !

"ANGEL MY ASS!" Katsuki's brows furrowed.

):<<<< UR BLIND

"WELL, REGARDLESS SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU, FED YOU, TOOK CARE OF YOU, LOVES YOU, PUTS UP WITH YOU WHEN YOU HAVE TO CALL HOME BECAUSE OF NIGHTMARES, AND ALSO SENDS YOU CUTE CARE PACKAGES!"

SURE THE TWO OF U HAVE FIGHTS BUT THEY'RE ALWAYS OVER STUPID THINGS AND NEVER ACTUALLY THAT SERIOUS <3 I KNOW U LOVE HER JUST ADMIT IT!

"GOODBYE Y/N!" He turned on his heel and stalked off into Kirishima's house.

I'll miss u ))):

"I'LL CALL YOU WHEN I GET TO THE HOTEL!" I shouted after him waving at his back.

Ok goodbye forever now <3

It kinda feels like leaving a kid at daycare <3

UR SO RIGHT AHFKLH

"Where are you going anyway?" Kirishima asked, grabbing Bakugo's suitcases.

UHHHHHH WELL I WOULD TELL U BUT UR THE POLICE <3

"Just a business trip! Nothing special- I thought it would be best to leave idiot supreme here with you given everything that has been happening."

ALSO IM GOING TO BEAT SOME BAD GUY BUTT AND I DON'T WANT TO BE SCARY 2 ANYONE <3

"Don't worry about it Y/N," Kirishima glanced over at Hagakure leaning up against the side of the car, his eyes narrowing.

oh no-

"ANYWAY I HAVE TO CATCH A PLANE SEEYA!" I quickly waved goodbye, pushing Hagakure into the car with me.

Either he recognizes her or he thinks that she's cute and I don't really want either of those things to be right!

HAGAKURE IS CUTE BUT-

KIRISHIMA AND HAGAKURE ???? I CAN'T SEE IT @ ALL

"I thought you were going to hang around longer-" Jirou raised an eyebrow at our rushed exit.

I WAS BUT THEN KIRISHIMA STARTED GETTING SUSPICIOUS !

"Do you think that anyone knows what you look like?" I hummed quietly.

I HOPE NOT :/

"No one that isn't quiet about it," Hagakure paused, "he couldn't have known don't worry about it."

BUT THEN IF HE DIDN'T KNOW IT MEANS THAT HE THOUGHT THAT SHE WAS CUTE??? IS HE INTERESTED ???? KATSUKI IS GOING TO BE SO DEVASTATED????

"I think we need a dating ban," I frowned, my hand tightening around the armrest.

My girls dating- they're growing up too fast.

"ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH BAKUGO?" Mina slammed on the breaks- the car coming to a jolting stop.

OH NO SHE'S RIGHT

"NO! UH :/// I JUST DON'T WANT HAGAKURE DATING SHE'S TOO BABY!"

THAT SOUNDS SO BAD THOUGH

"Boss-"

"I MEAN! UNLESS YOU WANT TO DATE! YOU TOTALLY CAN IF YOU WANT TO," I blurted out, avoiding eye contact with the girl.

AAAA

"Ok?" Hagakure frowned slightly.

SO AWKWARD

I don't think she's interested in a relationship at all I mean-

I met Hagakure a little after we had established ourselves.

"I'm stopping to get snacks," Jirou beamed, parking the car.

I remember- Momo had dragged me to a meeting with some company executive.

Hagakure was there at the meeting, as his wife.

Which was wrong, to begin with, because she's too cute and young to be married.

I'm sure he didn't mean for anyone to see it but you could tell that something was wrong.

In the way that she seemed to disappear when you looked away, in the way that she kept her eyes to the ground, and the fear in her voice whenever she spoke.

It's suspicious when such a young girl looks so sad and scared.

Anyway, I didn't do much- just let the deal fall through and quietly took her back with me.

A few pictures is all it really takes to ruin someone's life.

I think I really scared Hagakure at first so I'm happy she's comfortable now.

I'm happy that she got close to the other girls.

I'm afraid that maybe she'll disappear if I stop looking for her though-

"Back," Momo tossed the bag of snacks at me.

YAYAYAYAY

ITS FOOD HOURS

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

"What were you thinking about?" Jirou glanced at me in the rearview mirror.

"A TRAGIC BACKSTORY!"

"Yours??"

"Nope! I don't have one <3"

"Awww I want to know how the Boss got here," she pouted.

Isn't it better a secret?

"Isn't it more exciting if it's a mystery?"

Much much much more exciting.

__________________________

I hope tht everyone is staying safe <3 school ended 4 me so I have a lot more free time to write

- youtube.com/watch?v=S8dmq5YIUoc