27. navy

"BYE BYE BESTIE!" I shouted waving out the window at Kirishima.

"SEEYA Y/N!" He shouted back watching and waving as we pulled away.

"You look grumpy :/" I sighed turning back to look at Bakugo.

"I'm not."

"You totally are :/"

"Yeah? Maybe I am, so what," Bakugo frowned pulling away from the station.

"Do you need to talk about it??? DOES THE BABY NEED 2 TALK ABOUT FEELINGS???"

"Shut up."

"Whatever, I know you're jealous of my friendship with Kirishima."

"AM NOT!"

"AM 2!"

"WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT??" Bakugo screamed hitting the brakes.

THE BOY IS CRAZY

"YOU FORGET THAT IVE KNOWN YOU FOR FOREVER AND EVER! IM THE ONE THAT INTRODUCED YOU AND KIRISHIMA AFTER YOU ASKED ME! IVE KNOWN BOTH OF YOU SINCE WE WERE TEEENY TINY! SO DONT 'AM NOT' ME! I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES."

"FINE WHATEVER I AM JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE BETTER FRIENDS WITH MY BEST FRIEND THAN I AM EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM IN YEARS!"

"WHAT YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME??? NOT JEALOUS OF KIRISHIMA???"

"NO?? WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF KIRISHIMA??"

"UHMM BC WE'RE BESTIES AND HE COULD POTENTIALLY STEAL ME AWAY??"

"PLEASE! IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE JEALOUS OF MOMO!"

"you're right but i thought u were getting all protective n we were gonna have a moment ):"

"aww poor baby Y/N wanted a moment??"

"stop coddling me it's rude im rich, powerful, & dangerous you don't get to do that."

"Ok I'll stop we're home anyway," Bakugo grumbled parking the car.

hes so bad at parking i lose five years of my life when he stops the car :/

"HOME SWEET HOME!"

"Boss!" A familiar voice called out to me, followed by the sound of frantic footsteps.

"Whoa Momo slow down! I know you love me but I'm not even out of the car."

"No it's not that," she threw a look at Bakugo before lowering her voice. "You haven't done any paperwork for months- I've tried covering for you but you have a lot of business to attend to."

"Oh it can't be that bad! I mean Uraraka is here on vacation with us! If things were really going to hell she would be busy back in Korea (::::"

"Y/N- listen to me carefully."

"I'm listening?"

"Uraraka came here to pick up some documents you were supposed to finish half a year ago."

HALF A YEAR THATS LIKE SIX YEARS OR SOEMTHING

"Damn Y/N you suck." Bakugo laughed poking me in the side

"NO THANKS TO YOU!"

"Yeah whatever I'll be inside call me if you need me!" He waved at the two of us before running away.

"OK MOMO YOU CAN STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT! I'LL DO MY WORK :/"

"Good, I can get one of the girls to help you if you want," she sighed.

"Nope! I'm going to get help from someone else!"

"Who ?" Momo muttered.

"NO ONE! BYEBYE IM GOING TO GO DO MY WORK NOW!" I cheered running into the house.

time 2 go find the manchild

"MY ANGEL! MY SWEET PRINCE! MY TYRANT KING LORD SCARY MAN!" I screamed tossing my bag on the couch as I entered.

"Oh Y/N it's you :/" Bakugo grumbled glancing up at me.

"YOU'RE GOING TO HELP ME WITH WORK AND IM GOING TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"You don't need to help me with Kirishima but since you offered, fine."

"OK HERE'S ALL THE STUFF I HAVE TO DO!" I shouted throwing open the door to my office.

"Nevermind I'm leaving what the fuck," Bakugo turned to leave, physically repulsed by the piled of papers lining every square inch of the room.

"NO WAIT! YOU AGREED TO HELP ME COME ON COME ON!"

"Y/N I'm not joking when I say that if I help you I will die."

"THATS OK! IM RICH AND SUCCESSFUL I CAN BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE COME ON COME ON!"

"No thanks."

"OH COME ON YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THE SUPER SECRET THINGS ABOUT THE GROUP! DONT YOU WANT TO DO THAT??? IDC IF YOU SNITCH ITS OK!"

"N-"

"DONT LIE COME ON COME ON ILL SHOW YOU THE JUICY STUFF FIRST!" I grabbed onto his arm pulling him further into the room.

ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU MR! EVEN IF YOU WANT TO ESCAPE YOU'VE WADED TOO FAR INTO THE SEA OF PAPERS! THERE'S NO WAY TO ESCAPE!

"Where- no why do you have detailed documentation of a game of freeze tag?" Bakugo asked glancing up from the stack of papers in front of him.

"BECAUSE IT WAS WORLDWIDE TAG! I STARTED OF COURSE! I HUNTED DOWN MOMO TAGGED HER AND THEN MANAGED TO ESCAPE TO THE SAFE ROOM IN THE MANSION! I SURVIVED THERE FOR THREE WEEKS BEFORE THE GAME ENDED! MOMO TAGGED SOME DUDE WHO WAS HEADING OFF TO THE BRANCH IN AMERICA AND FROM THERE IT ESCALATED!"

"Do you run a gang or a children's daycare?"

"RUDE! YOU WOULD'VE HAD A LOT OF FUN DOING IT! REMEMBER WHEN WE WERE IN SCHOOL AND OUR CLASS WOULD HAVE MASSIVE GAMES OF TAG AND GET IN TROUBLE IWTH THE TEACHERS???"

"OK MAYBE I WANT TO DO IT A TEENY BIT BUT WHAT'S IT TO YOU?"

"ITS EVERYTHING TO ME!"

"THATS GOOD THEN!"

"SO YOU WANT TO PLAY MASSIVE TAG???"

"YEAH OF COURSE I DO???"

"OK! WE CAN PLAY AFTER WE GET THE IMPORTANT THINGS DONE! ILL EVEN LET YOU INTO THE SAFE ROOM!"

"Y/N?" Bakugo glanced up at me again.

"Mhmm?"

"You can just call me Katsuki you know that?"

"I know."

"So why don't you?"

"I'm not sure."

"Whatever it is that's stopping you- it's stupid just say my name."

"Just give me a little bit- to get used to this."

"Ok."

"Ok," I exhaled a breath I had been unknowingly holding in and went back to work.

__________________________

loev u

- ai <3