46. fuscia

"You're really sweaty," I frowned, my head still buried into his chest.

GROSS.

"You can let go if it really bothers you," Katsuki grumbled, his arms wrapped comfortably around me.

Worse.

"Shut up," I frowned, pulling him even closer.

I really thought you were gone-

No.

I was sure you were gone.

"Are you going to explain what the fuck happened to make you so worried?"

"I thought you had gone and died before me :/"

"THAT'S JUST A LIE! YOU KNOW I'M TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME WHEN I GO!"

"THAT'S WHY I WAS SO SCARED- I THOUGHT YOU HAD GONE AND DIED WITHOUT ME!"

Actually I was worried that someone had come and kidnapped you .

BUT I'LL NEVER TELL YOU THAT

maybe i will

"You're just not going to tell me anything?" He looked down at me, dumbfounded.

WELL IT WAS A HALF TRUTH

"I wasn't completely lying," I protested.

"Yeah, yeah," Katsuki waved me off.

He acts indifferent but he isn't pushing me away.

"I was just worried you had left."

*were taken

"Why the fuck would I leave? You-" he paused, "your house is nice as hell."

WHAT ?? WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY???

"IM NOT WORRIED ANYMORE!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY! YOU WERE GOING TO COMPLIMENT ME RIGHT????"

"HELL NO!"

"YOU WERE! DON'T LIE TO ME KATSUKI! I KNOW YOU WERE!"

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

Katsuki stared at me dumbfounded for a solid minute.

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ???

IS HE READING MY BRAIN???

GET OUT IF YOU ARE

"WHAT??"

"Nothing you just- keep on calling me that," he hummed quietly.

Oh- I do

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked looking up at him.

):

"Something bad must have happened huh," Katsuki ignored my question entirely, moving on.

I think that's his way of saying 'ok y/n do whatever the hell u want im tired of babysitting u'

"So bad I had to see your ugly face xoxo"

"You really shouldn't be saying anything :/ Mrs. 'I'm Y/N I'm quirky & not like other girls because I have running conversations with an annoying voice in my head that speaks in italics xoxo'"