34. goldfish

"Goodnight <3"

"Die."

Nice to know I'm loved

"Boss?" Momo walked up to me carrying a large stack of papers.

DO I HAVE MORE WORK TO DO

no no no no no no

paperwork can die

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow, are you coming with me to visit SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling?"

"THAT'S TOMORROW?"

"Actually thinking about it, you never finished your papers. You'd better not."

"WAIT NO I WANTED TO VISIT HIM!"

"You'd better not :/" Momo started pushing me back to my office.

PRISON! IT'S A PRISON!

"I DIDN'T EVEN GO LAST TIME YOU KNOW THAT VISITING HIM IS THE ONLY REASON WHY I KEEP ON DOING THIS GANG STUFF!"

"That and your superiority complex."

"SHUT UP MOMO YOU KNOW IM INSECURE ABT MY RELATIONSHIPS AND ACHIEVEMENTS!"

"I would have more sympathy for you if you actually did your work," she sighed in response.

I HATE U

"I DO DO MY WORK! just at my own pace n at my own time bc if i dont then my vibes get all messed up and i forget how to write ):"

"That's a lie."

"ITS NOT I HAVE A RARE DISEASE WHERE I FORGET HOW TO WRITE IF I AM FORCED INTO ANY UNCOMFORTABLE SITTUATION! LIKE THE OTHER DAY WHEN KENDO ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED FOR BREAKFAST N I DIDNT KNOW ://// I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE THEN."

"That has nothing to do with writing. Anyway I'm 90% sure that you never got more than 1st grade education, I know that you can't count past 100 without messing up."

SHE KNOWS ???

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

"I edit all of your documents."

"You're wrong I went to school. I learned a lot and even got a high school diploma (:"

U ARE SUCH A GOOD LIAR Y/N SHE DEFINITELY BELIEVES U NOW !!! GOOD JOB !!

"Whatever you say!" Momo beamed at me.

why do u have 2 look so good but be so mean

THIS IS CRIMINAL

hello yes i am Y/N i am only attracted to ppl who are wildly out of my league and bc of that i let them use me as a doormat. u might think that this is an issue or tht im upset abt this but im rlly not. i am a f o o l.

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE NICE TO ME IM YOUR BOSS!" I shrieked after her.

"Of course! At least finish that stack, I'll think about taking you with me to see SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling." She cheered walking off.

aw shes happy (:

"I CAN REALLY GO????"

WELL I NEVER PASSED 2ND GRADE BUT I CAN DO THESE PAPERS

ok so ! good morning this is Y/N 9 hrs later who stayed up maybe watching tik toks in weird positions in her chair but ! thats besides the point !!

YES YES!

the point is i am a very very very very good liar so i really dont think that momo will notice if i tell her i did the papers n just pretend tht i am a very good boss (:

FAIL PROOF! GOD BLESS Y/N FOR THINKING OF AMAZING PLANS LIKE THIS !! LUV U GENIUS <:

"Boss I know you didn't do your work." Momo walked into my office casually, "I also know that you've got some weird internal monologue going on but I'm not your boyfriend I can't hear it so continue complaining."

wHYSHyHy am i so UNFORTUNATE

"SPEAKING OF THE LITTLE RAT BASTARD WHERE IS HE???" I jumped up marching past Momo.

"The Tyrant King himself is resting," Momo piped up running to catch up with me.

I FORGOT HE MADE THEM CALL HIM THAT

"RAT ANGEL PLEASE WAKE UP ILUUUUU!"

"He's sick Y/N don't bother him."

HES SICK ??? ISNT THAT INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT!!!

I WONDER WHY SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS HAPPENING ???

IS IT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME SAD N WANT TO TAKE CARE OF HIM ??? ARE YOU REALLY FORCING ME TO DECIDE WHETHER I WANT TO GO MEET THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling OR TAKE CARE OF A SICK PERSON???

"Ah well ok I'm going to pretend you never told me that he was sick and go with you to visit SHINING HERO: can't stop twinkling!" I beamed skipping off.

What is he even sick with???? Was acting like a big old macho man in front of Midoriya really that hard on him ??

wow i almost feel sad

its ok Y/N just pretend he's not sick

"Wow Y/N you're so cold and heartless," Mina pitched in not even looking up from her phone.

DONT SAY THAT

"Oh well of course I am! In this line of work you need to kill your heart early." I hummed quietly continuing towards the door.

THAT WAS SO CHEESY AND STUPID

SHUT UP I NEED TO GET OUT THE DOOR WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY

AT LEAST BE COOL ABOUT IT

"Still that's unusually cruel even for you..." Todoroki mumbled under his breath.

do not think abt ur rat babie who is currently sick n unable to get out of bed DO NOT

"Momo?" I asked turning to face her.

"Yes Boss?"

"You can go on without me I'm going to stay back and take care of him," I groaned.

THE SACRIFICES I MAKE FOR LOVE

___________________

HAPPY VALENTINES ANGELS <3 SORRY I DIDNT MAKE A THEMED CHAPTER )):

- AI LOVE U