50. rosemary

"Aoyama said that he's finished his end of the deal- Kirishima should be getting tipped off by him soon." Momo beamed.

WHOOOO

"IN THAT CASE I'M RETIRING FOREVER! MOMO YOU TAKE OVER!"

DONE WITH THIS LIFE <3 A NEW CHAPTER IS IN FRONT OF ME <3 A CHAPTER WHERE I JUST GET TO LIVE OFF OF MY FORTUNE <3 WHERE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND JUST PAY PEOPLE OFF <3

"Y/N the job is only half done- we haven't even confronted the league."

Right we haven't even taken down the children's baseball team that's been impersonating us.

"Momo," I frowned, "don't you want to do it (::::::::::: for me??? (::::::::"

"I am all for you stepping down after we handle the current crisis but- as is I don't think you can leave yet." Momo shot me a look of pity.

HHHHHH

"You're not even going to try and stop me ??? You don't even want to ask why I'm suddenly springing this on you ???"

I MEAN IT IS KINDA OUT OF THE BLUE

"I'm guessing it's a combination of laziness and fear?"

ARE YOU CALLING ME A COWARD

SHE'S RIGHT

YOU'RE RIGHT

"95% laziness, 4% fear, and 1% love <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3" I hummed.

1% love

"Only 1%?" She taunted, her gaze focusing outside of the window at Katsuki who was hunched over a bed of flowers.

ONLY 1%

"ONE PERCENT IS ALL HE DESERVES!"

"Uh huh."

She is already acting like the boss ):<

"Ok maybe like 2%- but that would be pushing it," I frowned.

MAYBE 4%

for a total of 103% <3

That's all he gets though.

"Like 50%?"

MAYBE

MAYBE NOT THOUGH

(::::::::::

"153% maybe."

"Oh it's definitely like that-"

YOU ARE ASSUMING THINGS ABT ME N THEY'RE TRUE BUT IT STILL MAKES ME FEEL STRANGE.

"It was really scary when he disappeared," I paused, "I think it would be best for him if I pulled away from all of this."

Going to just retire and be the biggest bum ever <3

That was my life goal anyway.

BUMMING AROUND !!!

u love 2 see it

<3

"Well- don't do anything you might regret just for someone else," she gave me a quick smile before walking out of the office.