8. cream

"Hello Kendo code shrek you know what to do." Momo stepped away from me whispering into the phone in some LaME attempt at keeping me calm.

HA U THOUGHT

"MOMO STOP THIS PLANE!" I stood up snatching the phone out of her hands.

CODE SHREK OMG OMG WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS CUTE LITTLE CODE!!

"KENDO DON'T LISTEN TO THE BOSS SHES STUPID!"

MOMO IM NOT STUPID

BUT THANK U 4 INSULTING ME IM HUMBLED

MY EGO WAS GETTING A LITTLE BIG THERE

"KENDO I NEED YOU TO LISTEN TO ME IM COMING BACK HOME BUT IN THE MEANTIME YES CODE SHREK I DONT KNWO WHAT THAT MEANS BUT IT SOUNDS IMPORTANT THANK U THANK U!!"

"Ok bo-"

"OH AND MAKE SURE YOU TREAT BAKUGO WELL HE DESERVES LOTS YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT HES VERY COMFORTABLE! BUT NOT TOO COMFORTABLE BECAUSE I HATE HIM A LOT OK OK BYEBYEEE SEE U SOON!"

WHOOHOO TIME TO TELEPORT HOME!! WOOOOOOOO!! WOWOWOOO!OUWO!

"Boss I'm sorry I know that you care about him but this meeting is really important we need to maintain order with the branch in Korea." Momo protested starting to push me back into my seat.

UGHIEEEE

"CANT THEY JUST DO THAT THEMSELVES WE CAN EMAIL OR SOMETHING!!"

"Boss I'm not sure you understand what your presence means- they respect you and generally without you negotiations break apart that's why the Korean branch is such a mess right now. You just haven't been involved at least not as much as you should." Momo sighed buckling me into my seat.

YOU'RE ACTING LIKE IM A BABIE

YOU ARE???

SHUT ITTTTT

"MOMo don't call me boss!!! AND ALSO WHY CANT WE JUST VIDEO CALL!! WE CAN MAKE UP SOME FANCY EXCUSE LIKE 'OH UH SORRY SHE COULDNT BE THERE BECAUSE SHE HAD A MEETING WITH SOMEONE WAYYYY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU LOW UGLIES!"

PLEASE PLEASE ITS NOT EVEN A LIE ):

"Bos- Y/N no one is more important than maintaining the stability of your organization. I mean well aside from you that is," Momo pleaded grabbing my hand.

Really Momo you should prioritize yourself.

"Momo that is not true and you know it now take me home and call whoever is in charge over there to tell them that I have a meeting with an important business or something dumb like that!" I cheered skipping out of the plane.

WHOO HOO TIME 2 GO HOMEEE

TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORTTELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT TELEPORT

U GOT IT WE'RE GONNNAAAAA TELEPORTTTTTTT!!

WHOOOHOOOOO

"Yes, I know but she has a very important meeting she'll be on video call very soon though! Feel honored the boss is trying out a new way of communication it'll make it easier to talk whenever." Momo spoke into the phone racing to catch up to me.

"MOMO LET'S TELEPORT HOME!"

"Ah I'm sorry that was her dumb new bodyguard she's still in training so she's a bit of a mess. Yes sorry for the inconvenience the boss will call you soon be ready!"

WHAT I AM NOT DUMB!!

"BOSS GET IN THE VAN BEFORE I PUNCH YOU!"

"WHAT YOU'RE GONNA PUNCH ME??? WHY WOULD YOU PUNCH MY SUPER ADORABLE FACE???"

"IM GONNA PUNCH YOU GET IN THE VAN!"

We drove home in silence.

"We're home get out and freshen up I'll have the staff entertain Bakugo for a little longer while you do your call."

Thats sad bc i wanted to not ever do that call but ok as u wish <3

"OKOK WHATEVER BUT IM NOT GOING TO TALK THAT MUCH!" I cheered hopping out of the car.

HOME ! HOME ! VIDEO CALL ! FUN !

"Welcome home boss, he's sleeping currently and we've set up a space for your call!" Mina, Kendo's assistant welcomed me into the house.

HES ASLEEP?? I RUSHED HOME FOR THIS???? HES ASLEEPIES???

"ASLEE-"

"Good keep him asleep for as long as possible she needs to complete her call." Momo cut me off with a harsh shove into the room where a camera and laptop were set up.

YUCKY YUCK YUCK

"MOMO ONCE IM DONE THIS STUPID CALL IM GONNA SCREAM IN HIS EAR UNTIL HE WAKES UP!"

Come to think of it he's always had a thing about sleeping ridiculously early.

Maybe that's what he's doing!

Ofc ofc what else !!

"FINE GO AHEAD AND DO IT THEN BUT FOR NOW START THAT CALL!" Momo fired back from the next room.

OK I WILL SHHHH UR GONNA WAKEY HIM UP >:( BAKUGO GETS ALL EXPLOSIVE MAD WHEN HE WAKES UP >:(

"Quiet down everyone the boss is going to pick up anytime now!" A small girl piped up from the end of a long table.

Wow we're really far away omg omg.

"Excuse me!" I coughed out breaking through the scattered chatter.

CAN U MOVE THE THING TO SOMEWHERE BETTER I-

"Look you're going to make the boss mad!" A small male sitting just to the left of her muttered.

WTF DID SOMEONE PUKE ON HIS HAIR??? IT LOOKS SO WEIRD????

I waited a moment as everyone in the room turned to face them the chatter quickly dying out.

Wow

"Y/N? What are you doing back so soon?" A familiar figure walked into the room.

God no-

_________________________

*me spamming teleport so i can get to my word count*

- AIMEMEM