30. hickory

"I CAN'T BREATHE!" I shrieked in between laughter.

"SHUT UP!" Bakugo screamed running towards me.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME HUH???" I choked out running away.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU GET ME OUT OF THIS!"

"OH??? YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME??? IM NOT SCARED AT ALL!"

"YEAH?? THEN WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?? YOU SHOULD FACE ME LIKE A REAL MAN!" Bakugo barreled after me.

"OF COURSE I'M RUNNING AWAY YOU LOOK EVIL IN THAT OUTFIT- LIKE SOME VILLAIN!"

"I'M NOT A VILLAIN! I'M A SUPERHERO!"

"SUPERHERO MY BUTT!" I shrieked narrowly dodging Bakugo's fist.

"IM A SUPERHERO!"

"FINE IF IT PLEASES YOUR EGO THEN YOU CAN BE A SUPERHERO!" I sighed finally coming to a stop in front of a rack of disguises.

This could be exactly what we need!

"EXACTLY YOU'RE THE VILLAIN HE-" Bakugo came to a stop, frowning. "Why the hell do you look so creepy right now- stop it."

"HEY GOOSE!"

"Uh yeah?"

"WE'RE GOING TO WEAR THESE TO GO OUT!"

"Oh god no-"

Honestly, I must be a fashion god.

"ARE YOU READY YET ??? I'M BORED!" I shrieked glancing at the closet door.

"CHILL OUT! I'M STILL TRYING TO DO THE BUTTONS!" He fired back angrily.

"YOU SHOULD'VE LET ME STAY IN AND HELP YOU!"

"NO WAY IN HELL!"

"FINE IF YOU DON'T NEED MY HELP JUST STRUGGLE I DON'T CARE!"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP SO GO OFF AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE!"

"FINE BE LIKE THAT!" I groaned flopping back onto a chair.

He better look hot as hell Y/N does not wait this long for subpar Bakugo

hot as hell but not as hot as I'm going to look riding my glorious hippo steed into battle, followed by all my friends riding slightly smaller less attractive hippos.

The important thing about this scenario is that I look really attractive and my hippo is 3,300 lbs of power.

"I look stupid in this," Bakugo grumbled from inside the closet.

"YOU LITERALLY DON'T COME OUT MIDORIYA IS WAITING FOR US!"

"FINE MAKE HIM WAIT WE AREN'T COMING."

"YES WE ARE HURRY UP!"

"I hate you for making me do this," he groaned.

"I hate you for making me wait come on, come on!"

As I was saying! As the squad makes its way through the city our hippos are just stunning the peasants with their beauty. OFC we're also slaying but the hippos are the main attraction. I MEAN HONESTLY HOW COULD THEY NOT??? YOU CAN FIND THEM IN ZOOS AND AQUARIUMS! WHAT KIND OF ANIMAL HAS THAT DUALITY????? NONE! OFC OUR HIPPOS ARE NOT ZOO HIPPOS, ZOO HIPPOS CAUSED MY RELATIONSHIP TO FAIL THE ONLY VALID HIPPOS COME FROM AQUARIUMS OR MY BACKYARD SWAMP JUST SAYING!

"I'm all done," Bakugo paused shuffling around. "If you laugh I'm never going out with you again."

"I WOULD NEVER LAUGH AT U ANGEL <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

except I can and I will bc im a liar n that's within my rights

"You sure?" He muttered pushing the doors open a crack.

he sounds so nervous it's cute

"IM VERY SURE! YOU ALWAYS LOOK GOOD IN REAL PEOPLE CLOTHES."

"What the fuck let's do this," he pushed open the doors.

I am sorry Bakugo I cannot tell whether you look ridiculously attractive or stupid so I'm going to bully you.

"I mean this in the best possible way but Momo definitely pulled that off better when she wore it," I frowned taking in the full outfit.

ITS A BLESSING THEY HAVE THE SAME PROPORTIONS <3

I HAVE A TYPE KSASLKHDS

bakugo tiddie man heeh

"Of course she did, look Y/N Kirishima is a better friend than you but you don't see me saying anything about it," Bakugo rolled his eyes brushing past me.

WHAT

"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT! YOU KNOW I LOVE U N DIDN'T RLLY MEAN IT WHY ARE U SO MEAN TO ME I AM BABY WHAT DO YOU NOT UDERSAJSDHKS ABOUT THAT IM SOBBBSINAG I REALLY A WMSKAJDHJKH"

"Good because I meant it." Bakugo smiled at me extending a hand, that I took.

Why do you say evil things but look so good doing it.

"Haha I hate you and everything you stand for," I sighed falling into step beside him.

"You meant love and yeah I know," he glanced over at me smiling. "I look better than Momo in any outfit."

The way that he said that with his full chest

I'm appalled

AS YOU SHOULD BE DIVORCE HIM IMMEDIATELY

"You have never been so wrong in your life :/"

"No you just haven't processed how drop dead gorgeous I look yet," he scoffed squeezing my hand.

"Really? Let me get a good look at you then," I hummed softly. We had reached the door, I could see a fancy sports car pulling up to the front of the house.

"Soak it all in," Bakugo bragged turning to face me.

He does look good in that.

A long jacket, white turtleneck, and fitted pants really work wonders.

AND WE'RE MATCHING!

"Ok maybe you and Momo are close in levels of attractiveness but you definitely didn't hear that from me," I mumbled. A car door slammed in the background, followed by soft footsteps.

"That's what I thought," Bakugo glanced away, his eyes probably landing on Midoriya bouncing up the driveway.

"We shouldn't keep him waiting-"

"Hold on, stand still." Bakugo pulled me closer his warm breath hitting my face.

"Ba-"

"Katsuki, it's Katsuki." He exhaled, our lips molding together.

_________________________

my bakugo IS part of the big tiddie committee i dont care what the canon says (:::::::

- AI BABABABSHSGDAJKuwfo34