57. melon

You know how it would be a good idea to wait before running in there.

Yeah that would be a great idea.

I feel like I can't do that anymore.

No-

"Which one of you gave him brain damage?" Shigaraki spun around facing the group.

IT WAS PROBABLY ME NOT GONNA LIE-

"I don't have brain damage you ignorant bastards-" Katsuki continued to struggle against his bindings.

Hot.

BUT YOU DO

HE DOESN'T REMEMBER-

"We still sent the text- ex or not she left him alive," the man with burns interjected.

YEAH AND WE'RE NOT BROKEN UP.

"I have no fucking clue what Y/N got herself into but I'm not part of it- I haven't seen her in years she doesn't care about me."

WHAT

"Are you sure?" Shigaraki's voice faded into the background as I rushed away from the window.

"KATSUKI WHAT THE FUCK-" I shouted kicking down a door in through the back of the building.

It doesn't even open up into that room-

I hope they didn't hear.

I need to try my angry entrance again.

"Did you hear something?" A muffled voice called out from somewhere in the building.

No-

"You're deaf and insane," Katsuki's muffled voice shot back.

He's going to die-

"This bastard-" someone else grumbled, their voices still distant.

MY BASTARD

Somehow- the closer I got to the room where Katsuki was bound the less tense I felt.

Seeing him alive- albeit a little banged up was a relief.

"You keep on insisting that you don't know her," the voice was clearer this time- I was here.

Ok Y/N calm yourself-

There are eight people in there- probably armed.

I could get one of them hostage-

They have Katsuki hostage- memory loss or not-

I can't be responsible for his death- I just need to save him.

And if-

If he really doesn't remember then it might be better.

I'll let him go- I can keep on working.

I could do that-

"We can't exactly let you go- you could easily rat us out," Shigaraki hummed. "I'm sure you can tell who will win in this situation if you try and fight."

He's not that much of an idiot.

If I go in there and start shooting there's no telling how it will go. Besides I don't know where the door is- or where anyone is standing.

I would get captured- or worse.

"Even though our situations differ we have all suffered- I apologize for how rough our first meeting was," Shigaraki trailed off. "I'll give you a chance- I'm sure you'll be able to find a role to fill."

They want him to join them?

Would he?

There's no way- memory loss or not he couldn't-

I held my breath, my hand hovering over the door handle.

"You're giving me no choice-" Katsuki started to speak, his voice unusually level and calm.

I can't listen to this.

"What the fuck are you doing with my boyfriend?" I yelled, kicking the door open with a loud bang.

I don't want to know what he was going to answer.

"Poor you," the girl pouted off to the side, "he seems to have forgotten all about you."

I KNOW

I'm not rich for nothing though.

"I wonder which one of you bastards did that," I shot back, positioning myself in the room so that I had a full view of the group around me.

Eight of them- one of me.

There are probably weapons behind the bar- only a few of them appear to be armed.

That won't be the case if I keep on waiting.

"You'll watch from over here," the man covered in burns said, pulling Katsuki behind the bar.

So much for a quick escape- it'll be difficult to grab him and go.

"You're misguided if you think I'm going to let him join you," I spat out readying myself for whatever was to come.

Momo and the group should be here soon.

"Of course, you wouldn't want him spilling your secrets."

"What makes you think he knows any of my secrets?" I let out a short dry laugh.

He does-

No not really.

Oh.

"She doesn't trust you," the burned man hummed quietly.

I don't even trust myself- it's not exactly a revelation.

But I do trust Katsuki.

And that's why I'm so scared- what if ? What if his answer was yes? What if he betrayed me?

I couldn't blame him- it's his life or my secrets.

The answer is obvious.

____________________

SORRY THIS ONE IS A BIT SHORT <3 ILU GUYS