37. cocoa

"Seeya Boss!" Tsuyu waved goodbye before skipping down the rest of the hallway.

WOW NOT EVEN GOING TO STOP AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU GOT SO SCARY IN THERE??

"Uh yeah seeya," I waved back.

Would it be too soon if I went inside now?

I tiptoed closer to the door pressing my ear up against the wood surface.

YOU IDIOT

WHAT ??? STOP INSULTING ME RANDOMLY

YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO HEAR ANYTHING??

UH YEAH OFC ??

HES IN THERE ALONE

SO?? I TALK TO MYSELF

I MEAN WE BEEN KNEW BUT BAKUGO WO-

"What the fuck did she mean by that?" Bakugo muttered to himself.

I retract all previous statements

"I don't know she's pretty weird," I whispered quietly in response.

"GOD?" Bakugo shrieked.

HOW DID HE HEAR THAT

"uh yeah thates me what do you want ?" I whispered back.

"Would you mind going away? I'm trying to talk to myself."

"That's cool :/ I hope you don't mind if I listen I'm pretty invested in your relationship," I (god???) sighed.

"I guess it's fine- just don't tell her anything."

I CAN FEEL HIM ROLLING HIS EYES

"Ok, I'll just listen."

technically im not telling 'her' anything u are

"Have you ever been in a committed relationship?" Bakugo asked to the air.

YEAH WITH YOU

"Yeah actually (: I'm in one currently," I paused. "It's great but I worry that I scare my s/o sometimes."

"Really? Why the fuck would your S/O be scared of you?? WEAK!"

"WELL EXCUSE ME! It's hard being a big, strong, powerful, sexy being :/ even if my s/o isn't scared I'm scared of making my s/o scared."

god has it so hard )))):

"I still don't understand why your s/o would ever be scared of you," Bakugo grumbled.

"Aren't you scared of Y/N?" I asked leaning closer to the door.

omg that's my name

"Scared of her?"

"Yeah, scared of her."

"Maybe if she was holding a knife," Bakugo mumbled to himself absentmindedly.

A KNIFE???

AS SOON AS IM DONE THIS CONVO IM GETTING RID OF ALL OF THE KNIVES IN THIS HOUSEHOLD

!!!

"Shouldn't you be scared of her? She's a dangerous person after all," I frowned.

"Yeah right," he scoffed. "A danger to herself."

RUDE

"Still if she ever got upset with you she could-"

"She could what? Kill me? No fucking way she's too much of a baby for that."

I mean I am babie <3 but i don't like it when u say it

"I mean are you SURE that she wouldn't hurt you?? Aren't you at least a little scared???"

"Look God :/ I respect you and I get that you might be feeling a little insecure about your relationship. That's cool." Bakugo paused, "but why the fuck do you think Y/N is so dangerous? She's absolutely a menace to society but that's just because she's loud and annoying."

"SHE RUNS A GANG???"

"SO ??? WE BEEN KNEW!" Bakugo's voice was raised, "is that any better than what you do?? It's a lame gang for lame people anyway :/ they spend most of their time playing tag they don't have the brains to do anything legitimately bad."

Im kinda touched but also ??? how do you manage to both compliment me and insult me ??? IN EVERY SENTENCE???

"So you're saying that even if someone presented you with the pictures of everyone that she's killed or harmed you wouldn't care?"

"Of course I would care," he let out a long sigh. "Who the fuck wouldn't? I'm not heartless. I just don't think that her being a gang leader or whatever the fuck she is, is her worst personality trait."

THATS NOT EVEN A PERSONALITY TRAIT

"So you're not scared of her?" I mumbled.

"No I'm not :/ the last thing I would be is scared of is her lame ass muscles."

Why are you being so vulgar to god

"Then why are you being so sulky and rude?"

"IM NOT SULKING! I'm just-" his voice dropped to a whisper. "I'm just sick."

WHY ARE YOU WHISPERING

"So????"

"IT'S EMBARRASSING!"

"SO YOU'RE AVOIDING HER?" I shrieked kicking open the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK Y/N YOU'RE NOT GOD :/ WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME??"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED I WAS GOD :/ I WAS JUST FOLLOWING THE LEAD! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST CASUALLY ROLEPLAYING AS ONE DOES!"

IDIOT MAN

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU WERE A BAD PERSON! I'M GENUINELY SCARED NOW!"

"NOOOOOO! I WAS JUST ASKING BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WERE SCARED OF ME! IM SORRY IF IT CAME OFF LIKE I WAS GOING TO MURDER YOU <3 I LOVE AND RESPECT U N WLD NEVER MURDER YOU EVER!"

I was even going to get rid of knives for you

"WHY WOULD I BE SCARED OF YOU??? IM NOT AN IDIOT!"

"FINE WHATEVER :/// I WAS JUST WORRIED BECAUSE YOU WERE AVOIDING ME!" I blurted out.

"I WAS ONLY AVOIDING YOU BECAUSE ITS LAME TO BE SICK."

.

that moment when u forgot that ur dating a toddler who still believes in cooties n spent all day worrying that he was terrified of u n didn't want to be around u in a weakened state bc he thought tht u would take advantage of him.

but really he's just really really stupid and has a stupid ugly stupid ego that caused him to avoid u bc he didn't want u to see him as weak :///////////////////// even tho you've known him since the two of you were tiny so you already think of him as weak and lame

"Ah."

"Ah."

"This is insane I hate you so much," I frowned avoiding eye contact.

"Did you really think I was scared of you?" Bakugo's expression softened.

__________________________

ilu angelsss

- AIAIAIAI