4. peach

"FINALLY!" I shrieked rushing back to hug him.

HE REMEMBERS.

"You don't get to hug me you're disgusting," he paused biting his lip, "don't expect me to trust you right away- you're the one who left me."

Right and I'm sorry let's kiss and make up.

"Does Bakugo Katsuki work here?" I turned to the door one of the men from the gang that had conducted the robbery stood in the entrance.

Oh hey!

"Y/N get back you don't want anything to do with that guy he's from a gang- a lowlife absolute scum." Bakugo spat out grabbing a broom that was leaning on a nearby wall.

HE'LL HATE ME IF I TELL HIM OMG.

"Oh yeah right I hate those people- lowlife scum," I choked out crossing my fingers behind my back.

I would never hate myself ):

Stop lying (::::

STOB IT

"They seem to have something against hurting me but they're still dangerous," Bakugo cracked his knuckles narrowing his eyes at the men in front of us.

I'm sorry about this.

"I don't want you hurting anyone," I smiled at Bakugo punching the kid in the jaw.

I'm really sorry about this.

"What the fuck was that for bo-" He stuttered out stumbling backward.

DONT SAY IT.

"Get out of this store I'll fill you in later," I muttered under my breath before turning back to look at Bakugo.

Hello, Bakugo I am not a violent person at all!

"What the fuck..." Bakugo asked his eyes sweeping over my body.

WE'VE BEEN DISCOVERED.

"-What kind of gym have you been going to?" He laughed a small smile stretching onto his features, "that was badass!"

THANK GOD.

"Oh well you know a lady has to know how to defend herself these days," I mumbled glancing at Todoroki who made an audible sigh of relief.

THANK GOD IM SMART AND BELIEVABLE

"We should head back to the house soon," Todoroki stood by the door.

Yes, right.

"Is he your????" Something shifted in Bakugo as he stared at Todoroki his eyes fogging over with some foreign emotion.

My what?

Your boyfriend idiot.

OH NO WAY I THINK TODOROKI ISNT INTERESTED IN DATING HIS BOSS.

"NO WAY TODOROKI IS MY BODYGUARD THERE'S NO WAY!" I shrieked my eyes widening.

EW EW EW E WIEHWH.

"YOUR BODYGUARD? WHY DIDN'T HE ATTACK THAT GUY FROM EARLIER?" Bakugo narrowed his eyes.

WHATS UR PROBLEM WITH TODOROKI.

"HE WAS HOLDING FLOWERS AND IM COMPETENT ENOUGH!"

LET A WOMAN PUNCH A GUY ONCE IN A WHILE.

"THATS A STUPID REASON A REAL MAN- BODYGUARD SHOULD FIGHT FOR THE PERSON THEY'RE PROTECTING!"

NO HE SHOULD HOLD FLOWERS.

"SAYS THE REAL MAN THAT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

"YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE CHANCE!"

"wELL A REAL MAN WOULD IMMEDIATELY TAKE ACTION!"

"CAN IT."

"WOW BAKUGO KATSUKI IS SUCH A MANLY MAN WITH HIS FLOWER SHOP IN AN ALLEYWAY THAT SMELLS LIKE BOOZE!"

That was a little mean.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP MY FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS UNLIKE SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER!"

"SURE FLOWERS ARE GORGEOUS BUT THEY CERTAINLY AREN'T MANLY U BABY!"

"LOW BLOW Y/N I'M PROBABLY MAKING MORE MONEY THAN YOU IN THIS ALLEYWAY THAN YOU WITH WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING!" Bakugo flipped me off.

HA YOU WISH.

"WHAT KIND OF PERSON HAS A BODYGUARD AND ISN'T MAKING STACKS OF CASH THINK ABOUT IT STUPID!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUPID MISS. BOTTOM OF THE CLASS- BESIDES YOUR BODYGUARD IS OBVIOUSLY A FAKE!"

NO HE ISNT

"FINE BE THAT WAY I GUESS YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET TO COME SEE MY GIANT MANSION THAT I BOUGHT FROM MY JOB AS A-" I stallled.

WHAT ARE JOBS.

"Her job as an exclusive wedding dress designer," Todoroki filled in for me.

WHATS A WEDDING???

"HA ITS OBVIOUSLY FAKE YOU COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF A JOB FOR YOUR DUMB LITTLE LIE," Bakugo rolled his eyes at me.

WELL

"LOOK I CAN REALLY PROVE IT COME WITH ME TO MY MANSION THEN YOU'LL SEE!" I furrowed my brows.

WHAT WAS I EVEN STUDYING IN COLLEGE BEFORE I GOT INVOLVED IN ALL OF THIS???

"MANSION MY ASS!"

"NO IT'S REAL JUST COME WITH ME- TODOROKI GET HIM INTO THE VAN!" I instructed pointing at Bakugo.

TO THE VAN.

"You got it boss."

"HA YOU MANAGED TO GET YOUR USELESS FRIEND TO CALL YOU BOSS THAT'S LAUGHABLE- FINE TAKE ME TO THE VAN," Bakugo gave in starting to walk over to the vehicle.

I CANT BELIEVE UR STILL MEAN I WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT GETTING OLDER WOULD CHANGE THAT.

"Todoroki don't hurt him too much but it's ok if you want to rough him up a bit for that," I sighed walking out of the store.

He was being rude.

"No worried boss I'm sure you'll want him energetic for later if you know what I mean," Todoroki winked at me.

IS THAT A DIRTY JOKE??

"TODOROKI VIOLENCE AND THE NASTY ARE NOT THINGS I PROMOTE!" I shrieked running the rest of the way to the van.

Ok everything should be fine nothing is that suspicious at my house- I mean aside from the meeting rooms and the things in the study.

The van.

OH MY GOD THERE ARE WEAPONS IN THE BACK.

"FUCK!" I shouted glancing looking into the back where someone had conveniently left a BUNCH of big bad danger toys.

I AM NOT A LOWLIFE!

"What the fuck do you have in this van guns or something?" Bakugo's voice drifted inside from where he and Todoroki were.

YES

I leapt to the back starting to toss the weapons into the trunk.

AAAAAA.

"Ok Y/N take me to your 'mansion'" Bakugo taunted opening the side door.

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT

"Uh I Bakugo!" I quickly retracted my hand pulling the last weapon- a handgun back with me.

SAFE!

"Hi?" He asked raising an eyebrow, "start driving I don't have all day."

Right!

_________________________

OH SORRY THIS IS SO LATE I HAD A MEETING LOVE U ALL

-AIAIA