6. apricot

I actually only own like 9203812983 copies of this one outfit.

It's not even gucci u heathen.

I can't help that I think gucci is ugly :///

"Don't worry Y/N I set up a wardrobe and fixed your office," Momo muttered walking past me.

OMG QUEEN.

"So where exactly is this 'wardrobe'?" Bakugo stopped in his tracks looking down the main hallway.

IDK EITHER

"IN MY HOUSE!"

"In her office," Momo echoed pulling open the heavy doors.

WHERE IN MY OFFICE

"YEAH BAKUGO IN MY OFFICE!"

"It's boss to you," he stuck out his tongue pushing his way into the room.

UH NO ITS HER LADYSHIP QUEEN GORGEOUS LOVELY Y/N 2 U BUTTFACE

"I refuse to call you that you sorry excuse for a naked mole rat," I scoffed making my way into my office.

I hope to god Momo made this place look believable.

The inside of the room was full of half finished sketches of dresses a skirt I recognized as part of a formal outfit I had worn once was tossed haphazardly over my armchair.

HOW DID SHE DO THIS IN LIKE TWO MINUTES??? WHAT??? WHAT??? WHAT????

"Convincing," Bakugo shrugged pulling open the closet in the back of the room, "WHAT THE FUCK Y/N YOU REALLY ARE RICH!"

YES I AM

"SO YOU FINALLY ACCEPT ME AS RICH AND POWERFUL SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER BE!"

HAHA YOUR LOYAL AND FORGIVING OVERLORD QUEEN HERO AWESOME PERSON Y/N HAS WON ONCE AGAIN!

"OK STUPID I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT MY FLOWER BUSINESS ISN'T BOOMING BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP IT FROM BEING FUCKING CUTE!"

IT IS CUTE ILL GIVE YOU THAT.

"IT WOULD BE EVEN NICER IF YOU HAD A NICE STOREFRONT OR MAYBE EVEN EVEN NICER IF IT WAS IN MY HOUSE AND U JUST TOOK CARE OF MY GARDENS 24/7!" I shrieked causing the paintings on the wall to rattle.

I mean only if u want or something.

"NO WAY I LIKE MY STORE AND THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT COULD GET ME TO WORK AT YOUR NASTY LITTLE HOUSE," Bakugo barked out.

liTTLE?? WE SEEM TO BE IN DIFFERENT BUILDINGS.

"IT WAS JUST A SUGGESTION BUT FINE YOU CAN GO AND IGNORE MY GENEROUS OFFER AND INSTEAD WORK AT YOUR TINY LITTLE PLACE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE," I snorted dragging him out of the room.

UGLY GET OUT OF MY BIG MANSION U UNGRATEFUL.

"FUCK YOU I WAS THINKING OF SUPPLYING FLOWERS FOR YOUR UGLY PLAIN DISGUSTING HOUSE BUT I GUESS NOT," Bakugo stormed toward the exit.

FLOWERS??

"WHAT KIND OF FLOWERS YOU UGLY RAT BOY!"

SEXY FLOWERS?

"SEXY FLOWERS OF COURSE IM NOT STUPID UNLIKE SOMEONE!"

I ALSO WANTED SEXY FLOWERS YOU IDIOT.

"EXCUSE ME IM NOT STUPID I KNOW ABOUT SEXY FLOWERS YOU ABSOLUTE BUTT!"

I LOVE SEXY FLOWERS SO MUCH.

"REALLY I PEGGED U FOR A NASTY OLD MAN FLOWERS KIND OF GIRL!'

"NO I LIKE SEXY FLOWERS ONLY YOU ABSOLUTE STUPID HEAD!"

SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS SEXY FLOWERS

"WELL OK THEN THANKS FOR TELLING ME I WONDER WHY I HAD THE IDEA THAT YOU WERE SOME NASTY WHO LIKED OLD MAN FLOWERS!"

I DON'T KNOW AND I DONT CARE.

"SUPPLY ME WITH SEXY FLOWERS AND I WILL PAY YOU A LOT OK GOODBYE GOODNIGHT I LOVE YOU GOOD BYE!" I shoved Bakugo outside

YOU LOVE HIM???

"ILL IGNORE THAT FOR PLOT REASONS LOVE YOU DUMBASS!" Bakugo screamed from outside before running off.

HES GONNA WALK HOME.

"TODOROKI PLEASE DRIVE HIM HOME AND KEEP AN EYE ON HIM!" I whirled around shaking the boy.

PLEALJLKSHALKDHAKHD

"Calm down Y/N," Momo pulled me off of him nodding to Todoroki to follow Bakugo outside. "I'm sure you know this but don't reveal her real job."

That would be good!

"Please don't do that," I muttered my eyes darkening as I turned away from the door.

I don't know what I would do if you did that- and I don't want to see myself do that.

I shut my office door glancing over at a pile of papers on my desk.

Right I need to sign these and get Momo to set up plane tickets.

"Oh Y/N what has your life become you're a crazy lady who runs a gang and pretends to be a peaceful sunshine who makes wedding dresses."

Yes but u didnt lie about liking sexy flowers.

You're right

So you aren't the worst in the world.

It's kinda really funny that he hasn't dated anyone since we dated in high school.

Well you didn't either so.

YEs BUT I WAS KILLING PEOPLE :////

WOW GET A LIFE

"Boss we're leaving early tomorrow I already set up tickets," Momo said cracking open the door open.

We're back to this.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that," I sighed starting on my paperwork.

I want to be normal.

"Right get some rest Y/N," Momo walked away.

Her voice is so stiff is my name really that unfamiliar?

The way Bakugo calls me stupid is so refreshing.

You're so stupid.

I didn't say you could say that >:(

It isn't good to lie to him it's going to make things difficult-

I don't want him to think of me any different- he's the only one who treats me like a person.

Don't betray his trust.

Don't worry I wont.

_________________________________

I FEEL NICE 2 DAY

- AIAIIAIAIAI