53. slate

I CANT BELIEVE HE'S IGNORING ME!

"MOMO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH MYSELF NOW???" I groaned flopping down into the hotel bed.

I told him I was going to call him 2 ://// which means he's just doing this to spite me.

WHICH IS SUPER DISAPPOINTING BC HE'S BARELY BEEN IN THE PAST FEW CHAPTERS :////

WHATS A CHAPTER ????

"You could attend some meetings," she grumbled pulling a stack of papers out of my suitcase.

I love you and I know that I cause you a lot of emotional stress but I really don't want to do that.

"Or we could both sit in this hotel room and watch Disney or something else childish and stupid," I beamed, reaching for the remote.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3

"Should you?"

YES

"I think I should. Are you going to join me or are you going to continue being kinda angry at me?"

WE'RE WATCHING BAD TV <3333

"I'm not angry at you," Momo let out a long sigh before joining me on the bed.

WELL YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE IT

"You know Disney is really bad these days," I grumbled over the commercial break.

ITS AWFUL

"You're just realizing?"

YES I AM- THERE USED TO BE GOOD SHOWS HERE.

"IM JUST TRYING TO RELIVE MY CHILDHOOD AND IM JUST NOW REALIZING THAT EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP THE WORLD AROUND ME IS."

AND NOW I'M DEPRESSED ABOUT IT

PLUS !

KATSUKI HASN'T CALLED ME BACK AND IT SUCKS SO MUCH BUTT

"Oh no- whatever will you do????" Momo teased, shutting the TV off.

Hmmm

"Maybe I should make my own show?? Then it could be whatever I want it to be I COULD EVEN HIRE THE ACTOR WHO PLAYS ERASER HEAD."

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL

I WOULD ASCEND !

YES

"You might have to give up on that island if you're going to spend all that money on a TV show."

NOOOO

"In that case I can work for a few more years <3 I'll just be bumming around for those three years though," I grumbled.

Maybe I'll invest some money into comfortable blankets- we can turn the entire house into a blanket fort and do absolutely nothing until retirement.

THAT'S THE LIFE <3

Momo would still make me do papers.

"Should you try calling Bakugo again?" Momo glanced at my phone, lying on the bed.

WELL PROBABLY BUT-

"If he ignores me again then :||||||||"

BUT IF HE DOESN'T-

"If he doesn't ignore you then you can say goodbye to him before we jump into enemy territory tomorrow."

YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE IM DYING

"I'm not going to die so don't worry about it."

I do want to call him though- I told him that I was going to call him earlier anyway.

"I know you're not going to die- you just look upset about it," Momo sighed.

ur right )):

"I mean I told him earlier that I was going to call so of course I'm upset about it."

I could always text him though-he could be having dinner or something.

a little sad that he didn't wait 4 me )):

but it's ok bc he can do whatever he wants but :/

"I'm sure it's nothing," she shot me a reassuring look.

I know it's nothing it's just upsetting.

"You know Momo, I want to step down but that doesn't mean that I'm going to leave you guys forever."

I've spent too much time with you to cut all ties.

And just because I quit-

Doesn't mean I'm not a criminal.

"You're right- I'm just worried."

): she's worried ?

"You'll do amazing- I mean you already do half of the paperwork for me, everyone respects you. If you need more approval or something I could fake die and we could make up some story about it being my dying wish for you to succeed me."

IT MIGHT BE KINDA FUN

WE COULD GET FAKE BLOOD

YES

"Y/N you can't hold your breath for longer than 10 seconds."

I CAN DREAM

"WELL MAYBE I SHOULD START TRAINING NOW THEN-" I cut myself off beginning to hold my breath.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

"Good luck then," Momo flicked off the lights in the room, I stopped gasping for air.

NINE SECONDS

PRETTY GOOD Y/N

WHOOO

"YOU MADE ME LOSE FOCUS-" I pouted rolling over in bed.

EXTREMELY RUDE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT-

"Good night boss," she shut the door behind her- the sound of the lock echoing through the room.

I should try to call Katsuki one last time.

"You've reached Bakugo Katsuki, unfortunately-"

STUPID

There's no way that he's not done eating by now right?

Maybe he just can't pick up calls right now?

If I text him he'll at least see it later so-

There's no harm.

Saturday, June 13th

Y/N
Call me later ):

Y/N
I hope things are going well
I'll be back soon

Katsuki is typing . . .

______________________

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND THIS CLIFFHANGER (?) IM AWFUK KFHAF

- AMI