gingerbread !

"You're trembling," I laughed my eyes fixed on Bakugo's shaking hand.

"It's not funny shut up Y/N," Bakugo frowned shoving his hand into a pocket, hidden from sight.

ITS VERY FUNNY

"Oh please it's cute, you're just a drama queen." I rolled my eyes.

CUTE AND VERY FUNNY

"I can tell you want to make fun of me, and that's not cool Y/N :/ you're a bully."

"THAT'S MY JOB!"

"So? Spit it out," Bakugo grumbled picking up his pace.

"Spit what out?"

"Just insult me already, while it's still funny." He sighed dragging his feet as he walked.

I DONT HAVE A GOOD INSULT

"Uhhhhhhhhhh hhhhh hh hhh h hhh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h h hhh hh h ur only hot headed hahahahaha haha h ah hah haha ha"

"That one was bad."

"Yeah, I know you really put me on the spot," I paused holding out my hand, "if you're cold I can help with that."

HAHAHA HOLD MY HAND HAAHA IT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY HAHAHA IM ALSO COLD HAHAH WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER OUT HAHAH I REALLY WANT YOU TO HOLD MY HAND HAHAHAH AHAHAH  (::::: (: (; (;D:ALDLjadjfhkrlsfeaw /fgh

"You're disgusting no way," Bakugo grabbed my hand, pushing it back into my pocket.

"Hey at least I tried ://////"

"Yeah you did," Bakugo grumbled trailing off, a thick heavy silence falling in between us.

"Where are we going anyway?" I murmured half under my breath as we continued to march through the cold.

"I didn't tell you?"

"No, of course, you didn't you came up to me and dragged me out of the house without saying anything :/ that's why I'm still wearing my slippers :/"

"We're going to visit the old hag," he rolled his eyes in frustration.

"HEY HAVE SOME RESPECT ):< DON'T CALL YOUR MOTHER- THE WOMAN WHO PUSHED YOU OUT OF YOUR WOMB AN OLD HAG!"

"YEAH?? WELL, MAYBE I WOULDN'T CALL HER ONE IF SHE DIDN'T GO OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE MY LIFE MISERABLE!"

"YOUR MOM IS AMAZING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? REMEMBER IN THIRD GRADE WHEN SHE MADE US SUPERHERO COSTUMES FOR HALLOWEEN???"

"YEAH I DO BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER SHE'S STILL A WITCH!"

"SHE MADE YOU AN ALL MIGHT COSTUME AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT ALL SHE DOES IS MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE."

"WOW, YOU REALLY WANT TO GO THERE?" Bakugo laughed in disbelief, "FINE! WELL REMEMBER OUR LAST CHRISTMAS TOGETHER??? THE ONE WHERE I MIXED UP YOUR PRESENT AND GAVE YOU A FROG INSTEAD OF A SNAIL???"

"YEAH, OF COURSE, I DO I LOVED THAT FROG TO BITS (:"

"YEAH, BUT YOU WANTED A SNAIL MORE- YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WANTED A SNAIL FOR MONTHS AND I SPENT ALL DAY WANDERING THE ROADSIDE SEARCHING FOR THE LITTLE GUY! I EVEN FOUND A PET ROCK WHILE I WAS LOOKING :/ ANYWAYS! MY STUPID OLD HAG OF A MOTHER SAW THE SNAIL THAT I PICKED **FOR YOU** AND SWITCHED THE LABELS SO YOU GOT THE FROG!"

"HEY, YOU KNOW WHAT??? I LOVED THAT FROG AS WELL AND IM SORRY YOUR MOM STOLE THE PRESENT YOU WORKED SO HARD ON BUT SHE ALSO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!" I paused taking a deep breath before continuing, "That being said if your parent ever abuses you emotionally or physically them being 'your parent' is no excuse for their actions. You can't excuse things like that. Using the fact that you did something for someone as an excuse for your actions is not ever an excuse. THAT IS MANIPULATION!!!! We do not stan manipulation."

"That was a hot jumbled mess but yes you're right."

"ANYWAY, YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES FOR BEING MAD AT YOUR MOM! SHE HAS DONE NOTHING BAD TO YOU <3 AND SHES REALLY NICE TO ME SO ANY AND ALL ARGUMENTS YOU MAKE ARE INVALID X"

"SHE'S CORRUPTED YOU!"

"CORRUPTED?????? BOY, WE CALL THIS  E N L I G H T E N E D!"

"WHATEVER!"

"I know you know I'm right you just don't want to admit it because of your stupid ego :/" I sighed latching onto his arm. "That's also why you didn't want me to hold your hand :/ because you think that 'REaL mEN toUgH iT oUT' that's some bs right there."

"So then what do real men do?"

"Real men would hold my hand because they aren't wimps who are terrified of their mothers seeing them with a girl :/"

"Fuck you I'M A REAL MAN IM LETTING YOU HANG ONTO ME!"

"Yeah but you're staring straight ahead and avoiding looking at me because you're scared of loving people."

"AM NOT!" Bakugo shouted staring straight into my eyes.

"THIS PROVES NOTHING!"

"WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO PROVE MY OVERWHELMING MANLINESS??"

"IDK KISS ME RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF YOUR CHILDHOOD HOME WHILE IT'S SNOWING!"

"FINE, I WILL!"

"NO YOU WO-" Bakugo cut me off, putting a hand behind my head pulling me into a deep kiss that tasted a little like gingerbread and snowflakes.

"How's that for manly," Bakugo blushed averting his eyes.

"You're looking away again."

"SHUT UP!"

"I'm just kidding it was perfect- it's not snowing though too bad." I hummed grabbing his hand.

"We'll just have to come back then," Bakugo fell into step next to me, stopping in his tracks before the front door.

"Is that a promise Mr. Bakugo Katsuki?"

"Of course it is Ms. Y/N L/N."

"I'll take you up on it then." I beamed watching as Bakugo's face flushed, "you're pink (:"

"Shut up and go inside."

_________________________________

THE LAMEST HOLIDAY CHAPTER EVER???? YES IT IS WHATEVER ITS COLD AND I MENTIONED GINGERBREAD SKHALKHDKHLK THATS ENOUGH IN MY BOOK

- AI