21. ginger

"I don't understand why you want to cook :/ I mean I have Kendo for a reason."

"It's important to do things yourself sometimes," Bakugo reprimanded setting the groceries down.

itS IMPORTANTS TO Do tHINGS yoUOAUOJDLKA

"Uh huh and that's why you're living at my house for free," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

"We're cooking for an entire country so you'd better not fuck this up," Bakugo said pulling out a cutting board.

"Right, ok! I will do my best your excellence!"

"What do you know how to make?" Bakugo asked, "actually nevermind you wouldn't hire someone if you actually knew how to make a meal."

I CAN COOK! Just like things you wouldn't normally eat (:

"Ok fine point taken u just tell me what to do."

"Ok then- are you good with knives?"

Oh yeah definitely

"YES!" I shrieked.

FINALLY SOMETHING IM GOOD AT!! IMMA IMPRESS HIM

"Ok, you sound a little too eager."

"Whatever I will chop whatever you want me to chop that is my job I am Y/N and I will slice and dice anything that gets within a 134 foot radius of me (:<"

"Or maybe I'll just have you wash vegetables," Bakugo muttered handing me a bag of dirty potatoes.

GOD

This is what it feels like to get fired

THIS IS WHAT DIVORCE FEELS LIKE

"BAKUGO IM BORED!!"

"Y/N it's been five seconds you haven't even turned on the sink shut your trap :/"

"SERIOUSL Y IM SO BOORED IM STARTING TO MISPELL MY WORDS THAT SHOW BOREDS I AM!"

"You sound stupid."

"EXACTALKJDSHJHASJkASLJDLKJKL"

":/ I don't care how bored you are you need to wash those."

"ASKLHDLHDKLHDQWEY*!*)YEQIWHDS"

":/"

"DAJHDKHSLNSALP"

"Stop screaming for Momo I know your code and she doesn't care :/"

"HOW DID YOU DECIPHER MY LANGUAGE?"

"We made it together :/"

Ur telling me that the special uber secret language I've been using to communicate in code with different branches- is something I made up with idiot supreme over here???

Honestly

That's so cute of me <3

"Wtf Y/N did you forget?" Bakugo asked clearly upset.

"NO OFC NOT!"

"Yes you did :/"

"WELL YOU FORGOT ABT OUR PROMISE RING SO-"

"Ok stfu."

"Yeah that's what I thought ://///"

"Fine I'll let you cut things but- don't go around cutting people."

"OF COURSE OF COURSE I WILL BE GOOD TO THE KNIVES!!"

"Do the carrots."

"OKOK!"

"How did you start designing anyway?" Bakugo asked the sound of the sink drowning out his voice.

"Designing?"

"Yeah I never pinned you as the type- I mean you can't blame me either you were a delinquent."

"I don't know it just sort of happened," I paused. "How did you get into flowers?"

"It's stupid."

"I bet it isn't," I murmured.

"No it really is."

"How about this I'll tell you more about my job if you tell me about yours!" I cheered clapping my hands together.

"Ok fine you go first though," Bakugo gave in turning off the sink.

"Ok well! After you stopped speaking to me I had a lot to think about and-"

"I'm sorry about it."

"Don't be," I reassured him. "A lot happened after graduation I met the girls, they're all super talented and very driven, eventually we all decided to work together to enter this competition. Things just started to fall into place after that, I'm sorry I didn't reach out to you."

This would be really sweet if it wasn't a lie.

"I started flowers because-" Bakugo stopped turning to face me. "I don't think you're telling me the truth."

The knife in my hand felt cold.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked my hand tightening around the handle.

don't dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont dont

"I think you're lying to me about this," Bakugo paused. "Y/N I lied when I said that we've both changed, we haven't."

I felt myself pale

"-I don't think that the Y/N who makes dresses exists so who the fuck am I talking to?"

"Bakugo I don't know what you're talking about," I said firmly.

"There you go again! I brushed it off at first but even before we got to know each other, you never called me Bakugo."

stop stop stop stop stop stop stop

"Well I just thought-"

"No the Y/N I know didn't think about anything- she was fucking stupid and she just acted out of impulse. What happened? What are you hiding?"

"Look you don't know what you're asking me!" I blurted out my knuckles white around the handle.

"Nothing could be worse than you keeping this from me."

"Katsuki not here," my voice trembled a bit- I refused to make eye contact.

"Then when? When did you plan on telling me?"

"Never."

"What the fuck is it?" He continued to press getting even closer.

"I don't want you to know," I said my voice dropping to a whisper.

"Nothing will change," he replied grabbing my hand- still squeezing the blade.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I promise nothing will change," Bakugo whispered slowly wrapping an arm around me.

Telling him means that-

"I regret most of it-" I broke down and started talking.

___________________________

IM SORRY THIS IS SO LATE (AND SHORT!!)

BUT IM PLANNING TO UPDATE AGAIN TMRW BC STUFF IS ABT TO START GETTING HMMMMMMM

- AIAIAIAI