20. canary

"Oh my god you're such an idiot stop and look around," Bakugo groaned.

And I did- for the first time in my life I stopped speaking and took a good second to look around

"What am I looking for again?"

"Midoriya you dumbass."

"IS MIDORIYA THE DOLPHIN ON THAT POSTER!"

OMG GLOW UPPPPPPPP

"No," he paused. "Do you seriously not know what he's doing?"

Uhhhhhhhhhh

"Does he own this aquarium because if so we should really be getting in for free :////"

"Midoriya is a vlogger and you're an idiot apparently."

"MIDORIYA IS A VLOGGER- AND I THOUGHT MY CAREER CHOICE WAS QUESTIONABLE JDBJAKHDGSL"

"Yeah he's pretty fucking famous to hence all the promotional material with his face on it," Bakugo muttered.

Wait then that means-

"Bakugo I'm sorry to say this but you're the only one out of the #maincharacters #onlyonesthatmatter squad that didn't become stupid successful." I said patting him on the back.

What a sad life u live little man

"Shut the fuck up- I live in a big house now."

"Yeah a big house owned by me and shared between a bunch of dangerous looking women <3"

They're queens though

Would marry any of them if given the chance xoxo

#some1dateme #imlonely

"Ok so what Kirishima isn't that successful either," Bakugo pouted.

U sure

"Idk about that he has a stable job- and honestly being the head of police for this big of a city? That's pretty cool I admire him for that."

Have I rubbed it in enough?

"Well I have one thing above you at least :/"

"Yeah? What's that enlighten me?"

"Even though I'm not super successful I don't have to fight for attention :/"

"BAKUGO UR NOT SUPPOSED 2 KNOW THAT UR #1 IN MY HEART <3"

"You're so fucking transparent."

"So will you date me???"

"What? Lol no stop joking around. You're gross and also not ready for a relationship I can tell that you have a ton of shit going on."

What

"So what you're saying is that... if I stopped having things to do you would date me."

"No dating you in the past was a mistake."

"IN WHAT WAY??"

"Y/N everytime I think of dating again I see your ugly ass face and get so scared I don't want to go outside for a week."

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN SUDDENLY THIS IS UGLY AND HORRIBLE."

"Yeah yeah come on lets go look at some fish." He smiled pushing me toward the entrance.

OOC UGLY MAKING ME FEEL THINGS

I still can't believe Midoriya vlogs...

vlogger boi

"OK OK BUT BE HONEST! IM PRETTIER THAN THIS JELLY RIGHT??" I shrieked dragging Bakuo over to look at the jelly.

Jelly bellie

"YOU BE HONEST AND TELL ME IF I LOOK LIKE THAT SHARK!" Bakugo screamed right back.

"BAKUGO YOU DONT KIRISHIMA IS THE ONLY SHARK YOU'RE MORE OF A CLOWN FISH!"

"OH SO KIRISHIMA GETS TO BE THE SHARK? FINE YOU'RE UGLIER THAN THE JELLYFISH COME BE A CLOWN FISH WITH ME!"

"EW IM NO CLOWN!"

"YES YOU ARE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"IM THE ANEMONE!!"

"NO YOU ARENT??"

"YES I AM- I AM YOUR HOME <3"

"You're my home?" Bakugo stopped shouting a weird look falling onto his face.

Yeah what about it?

"Yeah of course I am?? Don't be weird about it grumpy grump ):"

"You're a shitty home."

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME FOR HAVING A LEAKY ROOF UGLY BUTTFACE!"

"No I'm just kidding :/ Idiot."

"You capitalized idiot <3"

"What about it?"

"Is that my cute couple nickname <33333"

"Yeah what about it?"

WASNT EXPECTING THAT ONE

"BAKUGO I NEED TO GIVE YOU A CUTE COUPLE NICKNAME!!"

"Yes you do," he muttered pushing me toward the next tank.

Hmmmmmm

"What sort of nickname do you want mr man ??" I muttered staring up at the massive tank.

I love the fishies

"You can't come up with one yourself? Fine I guess lord explosion murder will do-"

"ARE YOU STILL USING THAT NICKNAME??? I THOUGHT YOU GREW OUT OF IT HAHAHAHA"

"Shut up Idiot it's cool," Bakugo turned away from me hiding his face.

"Are u embarassed??? Lord King Dictator Tyrant Embarassed Murder???"

"NO IM NOT SHUT YOUR FACE UGLY!" Bakugo fumed still hiding away from me.

YEAH RIGHT

"THATS IT IM GOING TO CALL YOU UGLY UGLY!"

"FINE GO FOR IT I HATE YOU ANYWAY!"

"WHAT'S THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ???"

"EVERYTHING IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS CURRENT SITUATION!"

"Bakugo I'm turning off caps lock to tell you this- you don't hate me please stop lying."

"Fuck you."

"Yeah see I'm right :////"

"Ok we're going home come on," he grumbled grabbing my wrist before tugging me out of the aquarium.

ok fine dummy

"HOME SWEET HOME!!" I cheered pushing open the door.

We had stopped to pick up groceries on the way home.

"Y/N get your ass back here and help me bring these in," Bakugo barked out from the car.

"B-but bakugo I am but a small helpless girl who can't do annnnyyyyyrhinggggggg saveeee me bakugoooooo"

"Y/N I've seen your abs get back here."

"Ok fine I'll help you but you better be extra nice to me later :/"

"Or I could go back to ignoring you."

"DON'T YOU DARE"

"Chill out I'm not going to that," he paused. "It was boring anyway."

_______________________

VLOGGER MIDORIYA USDJKGDKJDB

- AIUDISGD