31. daffodil

"H EY GUYS WE L C O ME BACK T O MY CH ANN EL! TODAY WE'RE SWITCHING IT UP A BIT! D O N T WORR Y RECREATING ALL MIGHT SCENES EP. 57 W I LL BE OUT SOON! ANYWAY, TODAY WE'RE GOING TO BE H ANGING OUT WITH SOME OF MY CHILDHOOD FRIENDS!"

"He didn't notice," Bakugo trailed off.

Good

"Midoriya never liked me you weren't going to get anything out of him even if he did see," I sighed stepping away from Bakugo.

"He was annoying when we broke up I was trying to prove a point."

"SHAJKHKDHS YOU TALKED TO HIM AFTER WE BROKE UP???"

"Yeah I did so what," Bakugo grumbled in response.

"That's kind of cute ):"

"It doesn't matter, we're together now anyway," Bakugo laced his fingers through mine pulling me forward.

Maybe I should hang around Midoriya more often if it gets him this jealous.

"Does being around him really make you feel that insecure?" I muttered to myself glancing over at Bakugo.

"I'm not insecure."

"God you really said idiot things I do not understand you or why you would do that."

OK LOOK I GET IT! You were younger and the fact that he beat you in some dumb popularity contest must have been really jarring but still! YOU TWO WERE BASICALLY TIED! NO EXCUSES YOU'RE JUST WEAK

"Here they are! Y/N and Bakugo! Y/N and I met in highschool but I've known Bakugo since I was in grade school! He's a bit of a bully but he's definitely got a sweet side, otherwise the two of them wouldn't be holding hands right now." Midoriya beamed at the camera, glancing over at us occasionally.

"You got what you wanted idiot supreme <3"

"Feels good," Bakugo exhaled dropping my hand.

WHATHGSJGD YOU ONLY WANT TO BE LOVEY DOVEY TO PROVE A POINT N THEN U STOP

HE DOESNT LOVE ME

WOE IS ME

"Hey, shithead make sure to blur out her address," Bakugo grumbled whacking Midoriya on the head as he walked past.

SO VIOLENT

"I'm not going to even be able to post this video- the two of you are way too violent," Midoriya grumbled in response switching off his camera.

"Yup!" I skipped past him snatching the camera away.

BAKUGO IS A BULLY BUT IM EVEN WORSE

"Come back here!" Midoriya laughed chasing after the two of us.

"Ok where the hell are we going?" Bakugo grumbled getting comfy in the backseat.

"Oh Y/N didn't tell you?" Midoriya hummed his eyes trained on the road.

I told him **something**

"No," Bakugo glanced over at me, raising an eyebrow. "No she didn't."

"Oh well I guess it's not that big of a deal! We're just going to be hanging out at my house and playing games!" He cheered his fingers dancing over the steering wheel.

I am so scared of him as a driver

"We're not even going to make it to his house, huh," I whispered to Bakugo.

"You can die for all I care- why the fuck did you make me get dressed up and worried for this whole thing if you were just going over to sit around and chit chat like housewives or something." He grumbled in response.

WHATEVER YOU'RE HAVING FUN I CAN TELL

"LIKE YOU DIDN'T ENJOY THAT KISS!" I shouted back slapping his shoulder.

"YOU GUYS KISSED?" Midoriya shrieked swerving slightly.

"She's delusional," Bakugo frowned at me clicking his tongue.

"No I-" Bakugo kicked my shin. Hard. "Yeah I'm delusional haha im an idiot haha sue me haha."

"Whatever you two, I can just play back the footage and see if you were telling the truth," Midoriya pouted.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Bakugo let out a long sigh before leaning back and closing his eyes.

"Ok! Y/N now that he's out you need to fill me in on the situation." Midoriya pulled out his phone passing it back.

WHAT DOES HE WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS ??

also why is this phone so big

OH! Its the iPhone xr mlp plus sized jumbo shrimp combo storm trooper mickey mouse club house original XXIII VVVV iWYDOAIDOIHWDI

Ah makes sense

I know you're lying

"The passcode is: All Might," Midoriya said glancing back at me in the rearview mirror. "Just open voice memos I need to make sure I get all of this down."

SDKHAKHDKLH TO THINK THAT IDIOT SUPREME HAS THE SAME PASSWORD AS THE PERSON HE HATES THE MOST AJKSHDKSDLKSHLKDHS

"Ok recording! What's the first thing you want to ask, interviewer Midoriya?" I set the phone down on the seat next to me.

JUST NOTHING TOO TOUCHY OR I WILL CRASH THIS CAR

"Ok let's start out slow! Favorite fictional character?"

"Oh easy, Eraserhead."

"We can agree to disagree on that one. Job?"

"Wedding dress designer."

"Interesting, you know back in school when I predicted your future career I chose something a little more violent."

"Really?"

OH GOD OH-

"Yeah, but I guess babysitting Bakugo all the time could get pretty violent so that was probably it."

oh u sweet child

"Ok last question because we're almost home," Midoriya paused thinking it over carefully.

"Take your time," I muttered slouching down in my seat.

Come to think of it Midoriya has really made his way in the world. That's good, I was always worried that someone like Mineta would become rich and famous but I guess not.

Midoriya is friendly so of course he'd get places.

YUP! Besides, he's always been really interested in documenting different things- ever since we were in grade school. Makes sense that he would create vlogs now.

"Y/N are you listening?"

"Oh sorry I was drifting off there," I smiled apologetically.

"My last question is," he paused smiling to himself. "Why Bakugo?"

Bakugo's eyes flew open.

________________________

sSO I want to incorporate Aoyama bc hes a sparkly king n he deserves the world

ANYWAY I WAS THINKING !! I could either make him some sort of police officer type thing, someone uninvolved (sorta like midoriya), or involved with the gangs n stuff like that (he wouldnt be associated with Y/N's group).

I CANT DECIDE SO LIKE (:

CAN YALL VOTE ON IT ?

- AIAIAIAI