chapter three

"good morning y/n," she said realizing i was awake.

"hey bils," i replied.

it was another morning waking up next to billie. tomorrow is when we leave for hawaii. i was so excited to spend three days there with billie.

"wanna go downstairs and eat?" i asked.

"sounds great," she said.

we walked downstairs to the kitchen. we grabbed some peanut butter cap n crunch.

we sat down on the couch and watched some disney channel. i don't know why we both enjoyed it for some reason.

"oh my gosh this is the best show," she said when a rerun of good luck charlie came on.

"yes!" i replied excitedly.

we continued eating and watching the show. my mom was gone today because she was running errands. my mom actually decided she wanted to go to hawaii as well to hang out with maggie. they became best friends as well.

"so what do you wanna do today?" i asked billie.

"i don't know really, i do need to pack so we can go over to my house really quick to do that," she said.

"okay let's go do that and then come back so i can pack," i replied.

we walked over to her house, not caring we were still in pajamas. she looked so cute in my clothes, i don't know if i'll ever get over it.

we walked inside, seeing finneas sitting on the couch with his girlfriend.

"hey y/n, this is my girlfriend claudia," he said.

"hello," i said with a smile.

"hey y/n," she said happily.

we went upstairs to billie's room. the red light was still on. something about it made me feel safe.

billie pulled a suitcase down from the shelf in her closet. she started grabbing clothes and piling them in.

"so what are you excited for in hawaii?" she asked me.

"well i'm mostly excited to be around you all the time, but i'm looking forward to just hanging out at the beach," i said.

"yeah i'm excited to hang with you too," she said smiling.

she walked over and planted a kiss on my lips. i would never get over her. she's so fucking gorgeous.

"so i have a question, but i don't want you to think i'm rushing anything," she said.

"what is it?" i replied.

"would you like to be my girlfriend?" she asked.

i instantly blushed. we met what? a week ago and now we're together. i couldn't have been more happier.

"gladly," i replied before getting up to kiss her. i pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"i don't know if i'll ever get over you being mine," she said making my stomach twist into knots.

"me either," i replied.

she finished packing and we walked back to my place as she brought her suitcase along.

we got back inside and went up to my room.

"which one?" i asked holding up two swimsuits as she sat on my bed.

"i think you should try them on so i can decide," she said with a smirk.

"fine, but i'm changing in the bathroom you pervert," i joked.

i finished putting the first one on and walked back to the bedroom.

"damn mamas you look fire," she said making me blush again. i swear she's made me blush millions of times already.

"well thanks," i said looking into her eyes.

"come here," she said. "sit right.. here," she said signaling to sit on her lap.

she kissed my lips a few times then moved to my neck.

"i'm home!" i heard my mom yell for. downstairs.

"fuck," i said under my breath. "sorry she's cockblocking us," i said with a chuckle.

"it's fine mamas, we'll have to pick up where we were once we're in hawaii," she said with a smirk.

"well, i guess i'm taking this bikini," i said.