chapter fourteen

a/n sorry it's kinda short and sorry i'm making you wait. anyway yeah dk if i'll keep updating tonight or not. gimme some feedback. :)

it was time to go home. i was excited, but nervous. i was terrified of billie hating me.

"okay y/n i'm going to take you to the car in a wheel chair," the nurse explained to me.

i smiled and nodded.

"ouch," i whispered after getting up off the bed.

"do you need help?" my mom asked.

"no, i'm good," i said firmly.

i didn't want to be a baby anymore. i needed to toughen up.

i got into the wheel chair and she took me out to the parking lot with my mom right beside me.

she helped me get into the car.

"you take care y/n," she said smiling. "i know it'll all work out," she whispered.

this made me smile. she gave me hope.

after ten minutes of driving, we were home.

"do you need help?" my mom asked again as i was getting out of the car.

"no i'm fine," i replied solidly.

i walked into the house and went up to my room. at that time, i did need help getting up the stairs.

i sat on my bed and put my head into my hands. i fucked up. i know i did.

"i'm such a fucking idiot," i cursed at myself.

i noticed something in my room that i hadn't noticed before. there was a window in my room that matched up to the window in billies room.

there she was with her red lighting. her hair looked like she hadn't tamed it in a while. she looked rough and i felt so bad. she didn't see me though.

"mom," i said from upstairs trying to get her to come up to my room.

soon enough she was back in my room.

"do you need anything?" she asked.

"i wanna go talk to billie," i said.

"are you sure you're ready," she followed up.

"i've never been so fucking ready mom i feel so bad," i said before scoffing at myself.

"okay let me call maggie and-," she went on but i cut her off.

"no mom. pleas just let me go. i'm sorry i've been rude, but i just need to do it," i said stably.

"alright, i love you," she said before hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"i love you too momma. also.. i need help over there," i said with a giggle.

"alright, let's go," she said and she helped me to the next door house.