chapter twenty nine

i don't know how, but we both slept through the rest of the day and into the night. i woke up at eight o'clock.

"good morning mamas," billie said.

"hi," i replied sleepily.

a knock was at my bedroom door.

"the doctor appointment is in an hour you two. maggie and i are coming as well," my mom said outside the door.

"i'm excited," billie said.

"me too," i replied.

i got up and changed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt. pretty soon i was going to need new clothes.

"i can't wait to find out the gender in a few months," billie exclaimed.

"me too," i replied.

she got dressed and we headed downstairs. we both quickly ate some cereal, that being the only food we had since we just got back from tour.

"alright you ready girls?" maggie asked.

"yup," i replied before grabbing billie's hand and walked out the door.

my mom and maggie day in the front and billie and i sat in the back.

after about ten minutes we arrived at the doctor's office. i was a little nervous, but not too much.

billie and i walked in hand in hand in from of our moms.

my mom went to the counter and checked me in while we sat down in the waiting area. i grabbed a magazine that was on the table and just skimmed through the photos.

after a while it was finally my turn.

"y/n?" the nurse called and we all walked back.

"alright just so i know how are all you guys related?" she asked with a chuckle.

"this is my girlfriend, my mom, and her mom maggie," i explained.

"awe how sweet," she cooed. "i'm just going to take your easy measurements like your weight in height first," she explained.

i stood on the scale and then she checked my height.

"5'4," she said.

"hah i'm taller," i joked at billie.

we walked into the actual room and i sat on the bed. (idk what it's called)

she then just asked me basic questions. she told me i was four weeks pregnant and at eighteen weeks we could find out the gender.

"i'm so excited," billie squealed when she mentioned finding out the gender.

"i'll see you two in a few weeks," she said before we left the building.

everything went so well and i was so relieved. the nurse was so nice and excepting of us. i felt so lucky.

billie seemed so happy throughout the whole visit which made me more cheerful. now, i truly knew she was as excited as i was.