chapter twenty eight

sorry this is so short I HAVE EPIC WRITERS BLOCK YAY. okay i'll hush but yeah SORRY. also it's not proofread as usual.

what felt like the millionth time of hearing it, i woke up to the sound of the flight attendant announcing we were landing soon.

"hi baby," billie said.

"hi," i said sleepily.

i sat up and checked my phone. apparently the fans found out we were on our way back to los angeles and they were going crazy.

what a great thing to wake up to.

"well we're gonna have to go live and explain or something," billie exclaimed.

"okay we should do that later," i said.

"or tomorrow after your appointment," she said.

"yeah maybe after that whole thing," i said with a sigh.

"are you okay mamas?" she asked me.

"yeah. i'm just still shocked," i said.

"well let's think about the positive side, we're moms now," she said happily.

"oh gosh we're gonna have a little you running around," i said.

"yeah i feel bad for you guys, a little billie that's a lot of work," finneas joked.

"i hate you," billie said laughing.

the plane then landed and we got up and into the car.

about thirty minutes later we got home finally. i missed my room a lot, especially my bed.

we went inside and i threw my bags on the floor in my room. i was honestly so tired.

"i think we're gonna go lay down," i heard billie say to our parents.

"okay i'll see you later billie," maggie said.

i changed into some shorts and a hoodie. it was surprisingly cold since it was now the beginning of fall.

i went and got into bed and plugged in my phone. i really didn't want to go near it because all of the things i was being tagged in.

we were going to announce everything tomorrow which i was excited for, but then i just wanted to sleep.

"hi baby," billie said after placing her stuff on the bed.

"hi," i said a bit flustered.

"what's wrong?" she asked me.

"i'm just so surprised still," i said turning to face her in bed.

"i know baby, but don't you ever think i'll be mad. i'm actually so excited," she said.

"i'm nervous," i said.

"i know, and it's not like i'm 100% excited. we're all nervous, but i know it's gonna be amazing," she said smiling at me.

i then cuddled up against her and fell asleep. i loved her so much.