chapter twenty five

a/n PLEASE READ THIS PART: okay so i get that like what's happening in this chapter can't actually happen in real life. uh you'll find out what i mean, but i really wanted this in the story so i had to. it isn't a g!p story because i don't really like writing that, so just pretend it can work that way. okay thanks.

it's been about three weeks of being on tour and it's been super fun. i have grown closer with everyone here and it just makes me feel so much better. i love that i support them and they support me.

i was about to walk into the bathroom in the hotel room and i had just realized something.

i missed my period.

"fuck," i cursed under my breath.

billie was still asleep, so i shut the door quietly. i just stood there looking in the mirror with terror in my eyes. 'there's no way' 'billie is gonna leave me' i thought.

i went pee and then washed my hands. i was mortified.

i walked over to claudia and finneas's room and knocked on the door.

"claudia," i said.

she opened the door and walked outside.

"is everything alright?" she asked me.

i was pale and i felt like my head was spinning.

"i need to talk to you," i said before tears ran down my face.

"okay come inside i'll kick finneas out," she said.

"finn go to billie's room y/n needs to talk to me," she said.

"okay fine," he said before walking out of the room.

"so what's up," she said before we both sat down on the bed.

"i-i missed my period," i said before letting out a sob.

"have you taken a test?" she asked me.

"not yet," i said. "but i have a feeling it's true. i've felt sick the past few weeks and i didn't know why, but now i think i know," i said.

"look, y/n it's gonna be alright. we all love you and we wouldn't just leave you, especially billie. it's not gonna be easy, but i know you'll get through it," she said.

"thank you claudia," i said before hugging her.

"i'm glad you told me," she said. "i think you should take a test just to make sure and then tell billie. and i'll be here if you need anything," she explained.

"okay, thank you i love you so much," i said.

"i love you too. now let's go get a test before everyone is wondering where we are," she said.

we ran into the elevator, to the lobby, and put the door. luckily, there was a 'target' right across the street.

we walked in and went straight to that specific section of the store.

"alright let's get two just to make sure," she said before grabbing two of the most accurate ones.

we walked up to the self checkout.

"fuck i forgot my wallet," i said before becoming even more of a mess.

"it's fine i got you," she said before putting cash into the machine.

"thank you so much claudia," i said.

"no problem," she replied.

we walked back to the hotel and right as i was about to walk into claudia's room billie walked out of ours into the hallway.

"hey baby what's in the bag?" she asked me sleepily.

i panicked.