chapter seventeen

a/n tell me if you even like this story please n thanks.

"girls time to wake up," i heard my mom say after opening my bedroom door.

billie and i both groaned in response.

my mom actually decided she was going to come with us. it seems like a lot of people but maggie was the one who can who with the idea.

billie had her her body fully engulfed in the duvet. she looked adorable— or at least what i could see did.

"billieee," i said softly.

my mom walked away and went downstairs.

she finally pulled her head out of the blanket. her hair was messy and she looked so cute.

she finally woke up completely and was back to her usual self.

"mamas i'm so excited for tour," she said happily.

"me too," i said.

i kissed her on the lips and then we both got out of bed.

we had packed everything in advance which i was very happy about. all we had to do was get ready and get onto the bus later.

i changed into some shorts and a hoodie. it was now starting to get chilly outside and i was glad about.

"let's go downstairs and get some food," billie said laughing.

"okay," i replied in my baby voice.

my mom had made pancakes and i was so thankful. my mom is actually the best. she's always there for me and she has never let me down.

"thank you so much sarah," billie said.

"yeah thanks mom," i said.

"you're very welcome girls," she replied smiling at us.

i heard a knock at the door and i was guessing it was someone from billie's house.

"oh hey finneas," i heard my mom say.

"hey billie mom said she needs to talk to you so that's why i came here," he said with an awkward laugh.

"okay i'll go over once i'm done eating," billie said.

"hey fin do you want any pancakes?" i asked.

"sure, thanks," he said politely.

we all ate our pancakes and then billie headed over to her house to talk to her mom.

"i'll be right back," she said before leaving.

i went upstairs to brush my teeth and do my hair. by do my hair i mean just throwing it in a ponytail. i never really style it, unless i'm going somewhere.

i'm now fully healed and i'm so happy. i can do everything on my own now. it was pretty cute when billie offered to help me with everything possible when i was still struggling.

"hey," i heard billie say after knocking on my bedroom door.

"hey," i said with a beam of happiness.

"so what was your mom talking to you about?" i asked her nosily.

"oh nothing..," she said. "just the fact we only have four bunks on the bus so we'd have to share one," she said with a titter.

"oh i wonder why she thought the need to tell you that," i said laughing.

"yeah i think she thinks we're awkward around each other or something," she said trying to figure it out.

"the only time we're awkward is when finneas makes a bunch of jokes," i said with a chuckle. "he loves to expose us," i said emphasizing 'loves'.

"yeah he really never shuts his mouth," billie said.