chapter twenty

a/n another boring chapter. let me know if you guys would be interested in an imagines book because i'm down lmao. k bye.

i woke up cuddled up against billie. last night was awesome. and i'm not  completely talking about the sex, the show was awesome. i loved seeing billie and finneas perform.

"good morning mamas," i heard billie say.

"hi," i said quietly.

"how did you sleep?" she asked before kissing me multiple times on my cheek.

"good," i said before looking into her eyes and kissing her on the lips.

"billie you have an interview in about an hour," maggie said.

"fuck," billie exclaimed.

i giggled.

"hey get up you fuck buddies," i heard claudia joked.

"you guys just love to pick on us two," i said after sticking my head out the curtain that covered the bunk.

"it's super funny," claudia said.

billie and i got up and i almost fell. my legs just gave out on me and it was not from last night as you would think. i was sore from standing and jumping at the show.

"damn last night was rough i guess," claudia said.

"shut up!" i yelled.

"y/n be nice to claudia," i heard my mom say.

"oh my gosh," i whispered embarrassedly.

"mom we're joking," i said laughing.

"oh," she said.

we all just started laughing like crazy at this point.

"stop bullying my girlfriend," billie joked.

we went to the kitchen area and ate some cereal. finneas and claudia were just going to hang out since they didn't have anything to do that day.

the parents were going to be around us for the morning because maggie had to come to the interview. after that billie and i could go do whatever we wanted.

the bus started moving which obviously meant we were on our way to the interview. i was hoping i could just chill while i waited for billie to be done and then we could go out.

"baby can i have a kith," billie said in her baby voice after sitting on the couch next to me.

"i mean.. i don't know," i joked sarcastically before kissing her.

"i love you," she said while looking deep into my eyes.

"i love you too," i replied.

"okay you two love bugs, were going to be at the set soon," patrick said.

"okay," billie said.

"are you gonna come inside or stay here?" billie asked me.

"i think i'm gonna stay inside and talk with my mom," i replied.

"alright," she said before kissing my cheek. "i'll see you in a little baby," she said before walking off the bus and going inside the building.

maggie and patrick decided to go in with billie as well, considering that's their daughter.

"hey mom," i said after walking over to the couch she was sitting on.

"hey babe what's up," she replied.

"i don't know i just feel we haven't talked in forever," i said with a chuckle.

"yeah we really haven't," she said with a sigh.

"sorry momma.. ever since i've met billie we've became more distant," i said.

"i know.. but it's okay, you know why?" she asked me.

"why?" i replied.

"billie is good for you and i know it. you used to be such a quiet person and she's helped you grow. i like her a lot," she said smiling.

"awe thanks momma. she really is special," i said.

"she is," she replied.

"thank you for everything momma. i wouldn't be here without all your help. thank you for supporting us too," i said.

"your welcome babe, i'll always be here," she said before pulling me into a hug.