chapter thirty six

a/n hello people, i swear school is keeping me so busy lol. but uh i got good news that i don't think anyone cares about, but i'm doing a lot better. a little bit ago, i started getting help for my depression and anxiety. i'm now so much more happy about life. i still have lots of struggles daily, but not as much as i used to. anyway, here you go. love you. btw this is probably so boring.

not proofread.

THIS IS THE WORST THING I HAVE EVER WROTE.

we got into the car and she began to drive to the place she was talking about.

i felt bad since she was the one taking me. i wanted to do something for her, but i was seven months pregnant, so there isn't anything i could really do.

once the baby was settled i was sure i'd finally do something for her. i wanted to plan it.

"thank you for everything," i said sort of out of random.

"i'm always gonna be here for you y/n and i'm so fucking excited for our baby to be here," she said before taking one of my hands and intertwining our fingers for a few seconds.

"i love you," i said.

"i love you too," she replied.

she continued driving as we listened to music. after a few more minutes, we were there.

she grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. she kept our hands together while walking over to a path that had nobody in sight.

"like i said, it's a secret spot," she said before giggling.

i tried my best to keep up with her, but she did have to slow down a bit.

we walked on the dirt path and made it to a nice grassy area. it was super pretty because it over looked the lake people would fish at.

"this is so cool," i said while geeking out a bit.

"i knew you'd like it," she said while smiling.

we sat down on a bench in the shade, it being a little warm.

"so remember how i went to go show finneas something earlier?" she asked me.

"yeah," i replied a little confused on the subject.

"well i was showing him the song i wrote and sang to you the other night," she continued. "i think i'm going to release it as a lullaby for the baby," she said.

"that's so cute," i cooed.

"it's called come out and play," she said. "but i was wondering if you wanted me to release it, or just to keep it for us," she said.

"i think you should decide," i replied before kissing her on the cheek.

"you and your indecisiveness," she said with a giggle.

"you know what billie?" i asked.

"huh," she replied before twirling her rings around.

"i really fucking love you," i said.

"i love you too y/n, a lot," she replied blushing.

"we say it all the time but i seriously mean it like where the fuck would i be without you," i said.

"i mean it too. and you're my favorite thing ever other than our baby," she said before interlocking our fingers.

"how the fuck did i end up with billie eilish?" i said with a confused laugh.

"how the fuck did i end up with y/n y/l/n?" she replied.

"gosh you're the best," i said.

"seriously y/n i never thought good things about being in love or whatever, but when you first walked in my house i instantly fell for you," she said. "i had never liked a girl that much before other than when i was like super young," she said.

"i saw you outside when you guys first moved in and you have no clue how much i thought about you like it's kind of embarrassing," i said before laughing.

"i just realized we've never talked about when we first met," she said.

"we seriously haven't," i replied.

"dude we like instantly started dating it's kinda funny," she said.

"sounds like a middle school couple," i said and we both burst out laughing.

"that's us," i say sarcastically.

"i have something else about the song though," she continued.

"hmm," i hummed in response.

"well i was wondering if you'd wanna you know hop on the song," she offered.

"really?" i asked surprisedly.

"y/n you're literally such a good singer so yes!" she exclaimed.

"if you want me to," i replied still shocked.

"yes!" she exclaimed before kissing me on my cheek.

i smiled.

"we're having a fucking kid so soon," she said.

"i know, i still don't believe it," i replied.