chapter twenty two

a/n let's just talk about how proud i am. nine fucking vmas holy shit that's a lot. like how?? you go bil.

somehow we both slept in until like 10:30. i guess we were exhausted.

"good morning bil," i said.

"hi," she said in her baby voice.

we lie in bed for a little just watching videos on youtube. then i checked social media and liked some fan posts.

billie's career was growing so fast it was insane. i still didn't believe she was mine.

"oh my fuck billie look!" i yelled. "you're nominated for nine fucking vmas!" i exclaimed.

"holy shit!" she yelled.

"hey girls," i heard my mom say before knocking on the door.

i ran over and opened the door.

"momma billie got nominated for nine vmas!" i said.

"congrats billie!" she said.

"thank you so much," she said.

"i'll go get everyone out of their rooms," she said with a chuckle.

"alright," i replied before she walked out.

"baby i'm so fucking proud of you," i said before hugging her tightly.

"i love you," she said before kissing me on the lips.

"i love you too billie," i replied.

"what's up fuckers!" finneas yelled after intruding into our room.

"finneas thank you so much for helping me do this," billie said before hugging him tightly.

"im so proud of you!" maggie exclaimed before hugging them both.

"i knew you guys would make it this far," patrick said with a grin.

"you guys are so talented holy shit!" i exclaimed.

"okay okay," claudia interrupted. "but have you guys heard y/n sing?" she asked.

my face heated up. only a very small amount of people have heard me sing. billie wasn't one of them. yet.

"wait you sing?" billie asked excitedly before sitting next to me on the bed.

"yeah," i said softly.

"let me hear!" she said.

"um," i trailed off.

"i'll let you guys do your thing but we should all go get breakfast," maggie said.

"sounds good mom," billie said.

they all left the room to get ready.

"baby please," she begged.

"fine," i gave in.

"what do i sing?" i asked her.

"how about... ocean eyes," she replied.

i began singing the song and her facial expression was funny to see. she looked so mesmerized and i don't know why. i'm not even good.

"holy fuck y/n you're amazing!" she yelled.

"thanks," i said bashfully.

"baby you're so fucking good at singing," she said before kissing my cheek.

"well let's get ready for breakfast," i said trying to change the subject.

"okay," she said.

i changed into some ripped jean shorts and a tank top. it was san diego. hot.

"i'm sorry if i embarrassed you mamas i wasn't trying to," she said before taking my chin into her palm.
"i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable ever," she said while looking deeply into my eyes.

"it's okay, i just got nervous," i replied.

"that's okay," she said smiling at me.

"i love you," i said.

"i love you too mamas," she replied.

and we were off to breakfast.