chapter thirty four

a/n i enjoyed writing this a lot. not proofread. hope you enjoy. :)

after receiving the ring, i was so happy. she really did love me as much as i loved her.

"i'm glad you like it," she said.

"of course i love it bil," i replied before kissing her cheek.

"let's go inside it's getting a little chilly," she said before wrapping the towel around me once again. we then walked back inside as she locked the door behind us.

how could one be so caring? she was perfect.

"how about a nice bubble bath?" she offered after noticing i was a bit cold.

"yes please," i replied before following upstairs into the bathroom.

she turned on the water and waited for it to heat up for a little. she didn't make it too hot, not wanting the baby to be hurt.

"go ahead and get in, i'll bring you some clothes," she said before leaving.

"thank you," i said softly.

i took off my swimsuit and got into the tub. it was so relaxing. i couldn't even remember the last time i took a nice bath.

soon enough she was back and placed some shorts, underwear, a tank top, and a hoodie on the counter.

"thank you so much billie," i said smiling before she bent down and kissed my forehead.

"i'll let you relax, i'll come back after i finish doing something else," she said before leaving again.

something else? she was spoiling me so hard. i wasn't complaining, but all for me? she's crazy.

i sat in the bath for a good fifteen minutes. during that time i washed my hair and my body. i then got up and dried myself off with a towel.

i then slipped on my clothes and then billie was back.

"hello," she said in her baby voice.

"eilish why are you spoiling me so much?" i asked her.

"because i wanna make sure you and the baby know how much i love you both," she said.

she walked over and hugged me before planting another kiss on my forehead. she then lifted up my hoodie to expose my stomach and bent down.

"hello little one, mommy loves you very much," she said before kissing my stomach.

i giggled as it tickled a bit.

i also began to tear up. the fact she wasn't made when we found out and that she supported me fully made me beyond excited.

she was going to be the best mom and i knew it for a fact. i don't even think the way she treats me will compare to how she treats the baby.

"baby don't cry or i'll cry," she said making me notice tears were running down my face.

"i can't help it," i said with a giggle.

she stood back up and wiped my tears with her thumbs.

"i love you," she said while looking into my eyes.

"i love you," i replied.

i meant it.

"so what were you preparing downstairs?" i asked after a few moments of silence.