farewell

farewell

so i am both proud and sad that this story has come to an end. i wanted to make this a separate part because it really does mean a lot to me. this story is still growing which is insane. i never thought a story i made would get this far in such a short amount of time.

i have been through a lot personally while writing this and to come on and see you guys enjoying it, really made my day. i seriously appreciate every single one of you. I'm not gonna get too deep into it, but I've had a lot of struggles during the process of writing it.

writing stories just helps me clear my mind. it makes me a little happier because i can imagine whatever i want. i love seeing your guy's reactions to what I've created. you guys giving me feedback makes me feel like I've really accomplished something.

seriously, without this being my creative outlet i have no clue where i would be. im extremely thankful for you, if you are still reading this.

to say but once and for all, thank you for making me feel like i can create something other people enjoy as well. it means the world to me.

lastly, if you would like a sequel let me know.

i am always here for any of you who may be struggling. i know exactly what you could be going through and id love to talk. i may not answer instantly, being my ass is so busy now, but id love to talk to some of you.

i love you guys a lot and i hope you stay happy. :)

p.s. if you're still here i have an imagines and smut book posted with a few chapters, so if you like those then there's that. dm me if you need anything at all or if you have any requests for a new book or my imagines one.

for real this time, goodbye my loves. stay safe, be happy, and don't forget that things will get better. i truly promise.

sincerely,
anonymous person that doesn't have a life lmao