chapter eight

a/n this is really short and i hate it, but the next chapter is planned better lmao. it's bad, i know. and i seriously don't proofread like ever. okay, bye.
i woke up to a knock on the hotel door.

"girls we're leaving soon. time to get up," maggie called from outside the room.

billie sat up to check the time on her phone.

"damn it's already noon," she said with a giggle.

"fuck," i said being sad we have to leave soon.

"don't worry baby we'll be back traveling in no time," she said smiling.

this had me confused. what was she talking about?

"what do you mean?" i asked her.

"you'll find out soon, i promise. for now, let's pack and head to the lobby," she said secretively.

i got up and changed into some comfortable shorts and a hoodie that billie gave me. it felt good to be wearing her clothes. it showed i was hers.

"you look so cute in my hoodie," she said with a simper.

"thanks" i said blushful.

we finished packing and went down to the lobby.

"so how was your 'chill session'?" finneas asked with a smirk.

"finneas shut the fuck up," billie said before slapping the back of his head.

my mom just looked at me with a confused face. maggie and patrick we're engaged in their own conversation.

the car soon arrived, but this time it was bigger so nobody needed to double up.

i was honestly sad to leave hawaii. it was so fun, especially since it was with billie. also, finneas and i became good friends. that dude is so damn funny. claudia and i also became closer. she's really cool and i'm glad she has finneas.

we got to the airport and boarded the plane. we weren't late, but we got there just in time.

we sat in the same order as when we were on our way to hawaii. i was exhausted from the night before.

i fell asleep on billies shoulder for about an hour. i was awakened by some minor turbulence.

i had grown up with anxiety ever since i was about five years. planes used to be one of my bigger fears, but now i've gotten better. turbulence still freaks me out a little though.

"it's alright baby," billie said softly. "i'm here," she said while stroking my hair.

"i love you billie," i said with my face buried in her chest.

"i love you too," she replied smiling.

she helped me calm down so easily. she's such a comforting person to be around. i never want to be away from her.

she started rubbing my back and i soon fell back asleep. she was so caring.

it was just like when we were on our way to hawaii. i was woken up to the flight attendant talking over the speaker.

we would be landing in five minutes.

"did you sleep well mamas?" billie asked me.

"yes," i replied. "thank you for helping me," i said looking deep into her eyes.

"i'll always be here for you y/n," she replied.