chapter thirty three

a/n somewhat longer than my usual chapters, i felt this one was special. not proofread.

we finished eating and got back into the car.

"okay, so i know you are seven fucking months pregnant, but i really want to do something nice for you," billie started.

"tell me already," i whined playfully.

"i can't tell you all of it, but you won't even have to leave the house," she continued.

"fine, don't tell," i joked.

we listened to music and headed back home.

we walked inside and i plopped on couch. i was pretty exhausted considering the baby was kicking a lot in the night.

"i knew you were tired so i planned on letting you take a nap," she said smiling.

i lied down on the couch and slipped my shoes off. she sat on the end with my feet on her lap.

"can you sing for me?" i asked her.

"of course mamas," she replied before singing 'listen before i go', just because it was a slow song.

o began to drift off to sleep.

*a few hours later*

i woke up to the sound of footsteps.

"hi baby," billie said before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"how long did i sleep?" i asked after realizing it was starting to get dark outside.

"well a long time, but it's good because i needed all of it to get everything ready," she said excitedly.

"oh yeah i forgot it's my birthday," i said cluelessly.

she giggled.

"you're so adorable," she said to me.

"well what are we doing?" i asked before sitting up slowly.

"well i was thinking we could go relax in the pool and let you do some stretches and stuff, but i also have your present which you'll get later," she said.

"thank you billie," i said smiling.

"you're very welcome y/n," she said before kissing me.

"i love you," i said.

"i love you more y/n," she replied. "let's go get changed," she continued.

i followed her upstairs into my room and we changed into our swimsuits.

"it's crazy that there's gonna be a little you running around in a few years," i said.

"i know right... what if her first word is 'fuck'," she said before we both bursted out laughing.

"i mean, i wouldn't be surprised," i said.

we walked back downstairs and then through the back door that led to the backyard. the pool looked surprisingly pretty since it was the beginning of the sunset.

billie had hung up lights in the trees and it was so pretty. the fact she did this for me was insane.

"billie this is so cute," i said looking around at the lights.

"i knew you'd like it," she said before smiling and grabbing my hands and swaying them side to side.

"hey fuckers," i heard someone say.