chapter twenty seven

a/n i'm kinda slowing down on writing on this book if you couldn't tell. as i'm writing this i'm totally not in the mood to be productive one bit. hopefully that'll change soon, but for now the chapters might be shorter. okay bye.

"i love touring and all but y/n can't stay. it's too much for her body," billie said.

"but i want you to pursue your passion," i blurted out.

"i can't leave you," she said looking into my eyes.

"then i'm staying," i said firmly.

"i think you could stay until your pretty far into the pregnancy, besides tour is only for another two months," maggie said.

"alright i guess your staying," billie said smiling at me.

"i love you," she said before kissing me on the lips.

"i love you too," i replied.

"and i love this little one," she said before lifting up my shirt and kissing my stomach.

"so everyone will stay on tour but we're going to have to find doctors along the way," my mom said.

"at least it's only the U.S.," i said with hope.

"true," she said.

my mom got up and went to the other side of the room to call someone.

"i think we should move the tour until later," maggie said.

"that'd probably be the best," billie said before looking at me.

"id love for you to continue your dream, but if you're okay with it then i am," i said.

"id rather stay home with you," she said.

"if that's what you want," i replied.

"it is," she replied.

"y/n i scheduled you an appointment tomorrow for you and the baby," my mom said.

"thank you momma," i said.

"well i guess we'll head back to los angeles today," patrick said.

"holy shit this happened so fast," billie said.

"i know," i replied nervously.

"but it's okay. i love you so much y/n," she said.

"i love you," i said before kissing her.

- time skip because i'm not going well as usual yay -

we got into the plane back to los angeles and to be honest, i was kind of sad. i felt bad for billie. her plans of meeting more fans and performing were taken away out of nowhere. and it's kind of my fault.

we sat down and i'm not gonna lie, my face had a pout to it. one, i was exhausted and two, i felt really bad.

"are you okay mamas," billie asked me.

"i'm sorry bil," i said before starting to cry.

"what are you sorry about?" she asked before putting my hair behind my ear.

i was scared to make eye contact.

"it's my fault you can't go perform," i said with a sniffle.

"it's nobody's fault. this wasn't planned but nothing really is in life. it's okay and i love you so much baby," she said. "look at me," she said.

i finally looked into her eyes.

"i love you and i'm not mad one bit. i'm actually so happy. we're both moms now," she said smiling.

"okay," i trailed off. "i love you," i said.

"i love you too," she said.

i cuddled up against her and fell asleep on the plane.